Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 118)

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
why do everyone says that SPN will end with the brother's dying ...Broken Heart why did I start watching this show ... Cry Cry

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

why do everyone says that SPN will end with the brother's dying ...Broken Heart why did I start watching this show ... Cry Cry

Because they wanna tear your heart into a thousand pieces. Welcome to fandom. It's all about breaking your heart over and over. And then coming back for more. A bit like a relationship, really. Ermm
DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Nah, I have different days off each week. We're on a rota. I have Wed & Thurs off this week. Next week it'll probs be different. I haven't worked a Thurs for a couple of weeks, so I guess I'll have to next week.

I don't know if other ppl think Elena will become a vamp, that's just my feeling. I could be totally wrong though. According to what I read on tumblr she kisses Stefan. And somehow everyone is saying that must mean she picks Damon. I don't get it. That makes me think she's picking Stefan. Maybe I missed s'thing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~*sindhu*~

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

Because they wanna tear your heart into a thousand pieces. Welcome to fandom. It's all about breaking your heart over and over. And then coming back for more. A bit like a relationship, really. Ermm

Now that u say so ...yeah it's gonna be pathetic ...knowing the writer's I don't expect anything better...u know what they say ...they are like a writer's job is to create a character with a lot of love and then to torture them till their last breath ...so I don't expect anything better than the brother's dying but still I don't want them to die ... they fought for so long ...why die ..that just defeats the purpose...I just hope even if they die they show that the brothers go to heaven and are happy ...I won't be able to deal with a sad heartbreaking closure ...it will kill me ...Man I do love these two Confused

DulceAmor

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged

Nah, I have different days off each week. We're on a rota. I have Wed & Thurs off this week. Next week it'll probs be different. I haven't worked a Thurs for a couple of weeks, so I guess I'll have to next week.

I don't know if other ppl think Elena will become a vamp, that's just my feeling. I could be totally wrong though. According to what I read on tumblr she kisses Stefan. And somehow everyone is saying that must mean she picks Damon. I don't get it. That makes me think she's picking Stefan. Maybe I missed s'thing.

Oh so nuthn is fixed...a fixed routine helps u to plan better but anyways ...u have a day off tomorrow yayyy ...

whatever comes on spoiler or promo...especially if they are this specific usually the opposite happens na ...thats why ...chances of having delena increases if they leaked stefan and elena stuff 

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
They do it for the shock factor too. Killing off a much loved character sends shockwaves through the fandom and gets everyone talking about the show. They did that in NCIS when they killed Kate off at the end of season 2 and how many characters have they killed off in TVD? I have lost count now. Just as long as they bring my Klaus and my Kol back. I need my eye candy. I am greedy. I want Damon, Klaus and Kol, all on screen at the same time, all of them looking brooding. Then I will be content. Tongue
~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Shocked

They do it for the shock factor too. Killing off a much loved character sends shockwaves through the fandom and gets everyone talking about the show. They did that in NCIS when they killed Kate off at the end of season 2 and how many characters have they killed off in TVD? I have lost count now. Just as long as they bring my Klaus and my Kol back. I need my eye candy. I am greedy. I want Damon, Klaus and Kol, all on screen at the same time, all of them looking brooding. Then I will be content. Tongue

Nah with SPN it's different...fans expect them to die ...they get shocked when a character survives ...like two epis back there was this girl who was helping the boys and I was like she is so dead and then she didn't die and I m like u survived?? Shocked  why and then came online and everyone freaked out on why she survived LOL

but anyways no I didn't mean this finale ...I meant like series finale ...since it's in it's 8th season na ...it's gonna end soon and everyone is like it will end with the brothers dying and it so upsets me ...I don't know anything but a sad ending ...I don't want it to end on a sad note ...it will make me damn upset for weeks 

hahaha Klaus is popular it will come back ...and since it's cw network ...he is so definately coming back ...they are pretty serious about their fandoms ...they always fulfill the demands ...

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Wait, what, they are going to end SPN after season 8? 

~*sindhu*~

Go to top