Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 106)

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged

Relationships do not get easier. Every day is a struggle.  Every day is a battle.  It doesn't get easier with time.  In fact, it gets harder.  The secret is finding someone who's willing to be weak and strong with you at the same time.  The secret is finding someone who's willing to work with you and who will push you, challenge you, make it harder for you to leave. Thebeauty is in the struggle.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged

ROFL
DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
I saw the con clips Sindhu. OMG those guys are a riot. But man, that fan was a bit, well, loud, in every sense of the word. Lol. I love the way he put the teddy on the chair and just ran for it. They seem like right jokers. LOL

~*sindhu*~

heerhoney IF-Rockerz
heerhoney
heerhoney

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
sayo karan is not unlucky he is making himself unlucky he declined the sony show nobody refused him he want to do servant roles like ktlk leads can goto others karan is just crazy and we are super crazy to still keep tabs on him sindhu is the smartest of all

sindhu did u see satyamevejayate i didnt neither am i liking all this hype it maybe a good real show as ppl are saying but why go overboard just take it easy we all knew female foeticide existed itsnot as if aamir is the one who discovered it so stop wordshipping him am i right sindhu

~*sindhu*~

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

I saw the con clips Sindhu. OMG those guys are a riot. But man, that fan was a bit, well, loud, in every sense of the word. Lol. I love the way he put the teddy on the chair and just ran for it. They seem like right jokers. LOL

Hey Anu Hug

Hahaha just when I think I have seen it all they do something worse ...this is the funniest thing that I have seen at the con yet ...I don't know whats happening in brazil at the moment ROFL but seriously ain't the complete insane creatures ...I know I was shocked when she actually walked upto the stage ...I was like are u crazy Shocked but they are so adorable ...the way they treated her and Jared ran for his life ROFL you know what I really liked was the fact that Misha pulled the chair and kept it there and not on the floor ...they do know how to treat people and make them feel special ...no wonder they are loved so much ...they deserve it ...Embarrassed

DulceAmor

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
I didn't see the epi Heer I totally forgot ...I knew it was about female infanticide...I switched on the TV really late and I had no idea they are gonna stretch the whole thing for more than an hour ...I just saw the song part in the end ...and about the concept and all everybody knows everything and does nuthn ...thats the simplest proceedure this country follows ...but if a certain star can attract their attention and make them do something about it ...no matter how pathetic the situation sounds in my mind ...It still does something ...it's better than doing nuthn ...I know a lot of people who always tell me how can anybody help when they don't know what to do or where to go ...well now u have a tv show guiding u through ...now do it ...LOL

but then I won't be surprised if it turns out to another Anna Hazare movement ...btw how many of the so called young generation rememebers him currently ???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

heerhoney-Raindrops-

heerhoney IF-Rockerz
heerhoney
heerhoney

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
right anna was hyped now this show everybody knows the truth but live the lie they just try to support an anna or a satyamevejayate just to show that they also care but the truth is they still go and do thier own thing spending their sunday effectively after watching it for an hr and tweeting abt it thats it
~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Anyways lets not talk about it ...I will have some bad memories ...

looks like the show is a huge hit ...always knew ...it's Amir Khan afterall ...I wish it came on a better channel ...it's funny to see the show on star plus ...who insults womenhood in every possible way Ermm

Go to top