Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
there you go ...see these are the things I have to come across every freaking day ...sometimes I don't feel like looking for any spn stuff...cause I m like how sick can u guys be like seriously ...pairing jared and jensen is one thing ...but pairing sam and dean ...arghhh ...and u know whats funny that jensen and jared knows about it and they don't leave a single chance to tease these people with their fantasies and it's freaking hillarious then ðŸ¤£ even in the show they poke fun of their fans regarding these things 
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
not this week for sure ...man I m sweating ...I can't stand the afternoons ...I usually sleep then ...god knows I will scream my lungs out the day I have to go out in this heat ...
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i go out every freaking day...i hate this so much...39 degrees...can u believe it??????😭 Edited by Sayonii - 11 years ago
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

and there I completed the picture ...muhahahhaa
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
I thot it touched 40 but whatever...I wanna dig myself a hole and bury my head in it for the rest of my life or until and unless the summer is gona ...and Anu cries out for a summer ... I so wanna trade places with her at the moment ðŸ˜†
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
If only I  knew how to do it ...I would be epicness of being awesome :p 
-Raindrops- thumbnail
me too...i just want to cover up the whole sky with big think black cloud in the afternoon😆
-Raindrops- thumbnail
these people are really flawless...from their coloring to merging...just everything leaves me speechless
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
awww u r as gud as them in terms of coulouring and blending ...but I have never seen u merge...u should try that out see how it goes...will tell u few things I know about merging to help out if u need :)
-Raindrops- thumbnail
hehe me too😆