Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 100)

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Oh yes, do show me. How did he make her mad? Did he insult her something? Lol. It's kinda cool that the fans feel able to approach them. Were they drinking all through the con? Guys and their beer na *rolls eyes*

The finale is either next week or the week after, I can't quite remember which. But yes, there's only the one episode to go now. Everything's drawing to a close again. But I'm really glad that TVD got picked up for a 4th season. I'm not at the stage where I am bored with it yet, and plus, I need me some more Damon.

Hmm, people are too much invested in the triangle I think. If you're team Stelena then the general concensus is you can't like anything Damon, and vice versa. I'm not saying everyone is like that, just that overall it can seem that way at times. It's like it's not acceptable to like both brothers or to like them without Elena. But that's how it is with these shows na. Look at indian serials, it's all about the love stories there too. Rest kinda gets pushed to the background I guess.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~*sindhu*~

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Barun I like ...I don't like the show Heer...I don't know why this show exists in the first place 

It was getting quite good for a while, but they have totally shot themselves in the foot with it now. There is no consistency with track. One min it's all MU and anger and the next OTT comedy. And Khushi...I really don't understand why a sensible, intelligent man like ASR would love her. Before I did, but they have tampered too much with her and made her a charicature now. It's a shame and I feel bad for Sanaya because she is way more talented than the material they are giving her.

~*sindhu*~

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Hahaha I don't know what started it ...but this woman was asking the same question to all the cast members and maybe Misha didn't answer her question in his panel ...so when he came with Jared for the dual panel ..she came to ask the question and she was like my question is for Jared and Jared is all acting happy and Misha is like staring at her and she is like I asked u this question Misha u didn't answer and I don't give second chances ( all in gud fun ) and Misha started messing around with her and she was like if u don't stop I will come right upto u and Misha is like ok I won't mess with u anymore and then he starts again and she is like thats it and she walks upto the stage and Misha runs away ROFL and then there is second part to it where they have to hand over a soft toy to the best fan question and Misha and Jared it has to be this woman and now I can't explain how they gave her the soft toy ...ROFL but anyways will post the vid for you ...u will surely know how crazy they are and the fans are then ...I had tears in my eyes ...and just thinking about the situation is killing me LOL

Yeah all the finale's are coming ...I sometimes think how on earth do US survive the month of may with so many finales...LOL everyone was sure TVD will get picked up ...so it didn't came as a surprise but an early pick up means it's very valuable to the channel ...so it's going to stay for a long time ... 

I know how triangles are ...but seriously they are missing out on a very gud story ...I sometimes feel like tv and films are too much loaded with love stories these days as if nuthn else exists in the world ...there are so many things that one can explore but chooses not to ...the same old same old ...u know I m pretty tired of love hate stories too now...nuthn like to sit up and watch and think about anymore ...it's like watching the same thing over and over again and I m like I would rather have them kill each other now than to make them fall in love ...I m that bored with it ...

DulceAmor

heerhoney IF-Rockerz
heerhoney
heerhoney

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
hi i think i have nothing gud to watch so i like IPKKND no matter now stupid and silly it gets me just awedby arnavs character i just love his accent

anu i said hi dear
~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Barun I like ...I don't like the show Heer...I don't know why this show exists in the first place 

It was getting quite good for a while, but they have totally shot themselves in the foot with it now. There is no consistency with track. One min it's all MU and anger and the next OTT comedy. And Khushi...I really don't understand why a sensible, intelligent man like ASR would love her. Before I did, but they have tampered too much with her and made her a charicature now. It's a shame and I feel bad for Sanaya because she is way more talented than the material they are giving her.

The way they promoted the show and the way the show actually was presented...it's poles apart...half of the epis are filled with comedy which hardly ever makes sense ...they stretch the story so much that u nearly forget where did it all started and lets not even start with Khushi and her dramatics classes ...I know people like it and all but when I watch it ...maybe my bad luck or something I always end up watching the lamest of all the epis in the week I guess...like today I was watching and I m like wow this guy left his million dollar bunglow to turn into ghar jamai and is exchanging tea with his wife... Ermm that is so ASR 

DulceAmor

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Hey Heer, sorry didn't see your first hi.

Omg thanks Sindhu, will see it when I get back for work. Am starting half an hour earlier tonight so I gotta leave now. But I'm off practically all day tmr so I'll catch you then. Tc, good night, love ya! Hug
heerhoney IF-Rockerz
heerhoney
heerhoney

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
do u guys watch punar vivaah still better than the other crappy shows my fav couples at the moment arshi and virman nia is too good what say u guys

Go to top