Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
yeah u have been whinning about it for a long time now :p but u will get it anyways ...don't worry :p
spiritcrimson thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

yeah u have been whinning about it for a long time now :p but u will get it anyways ...don't worry :p

arrey what can I do! If I don't get admission anywhere then?
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
that something that never happens re...unless u try really hard of not getting admission anywhere... there is always some cancellation of seats ...or some more seats ...or back door entry ...something always gets adjusted...but u will get admission before these things happens...u got a gud percentage don't worry 
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Glad you liked the colouring Sindhu. I still dunno about it...I need to play around with PS again but I'm too damn lazy to  do anything but read these days. Oh, and shop. I keep going shopping. I really need to stop. ðŸ˜†
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: heerhoney

anu i watched a few episodes of madhubala after DDs entry its looking gud IPK khushi still trying to nab the kidnapper they show arnab sometimes randomly not going gr8 i love EHMMBH at the moment viman rock

hows ur work going

Thanks for the summary Heer 🤗    Urgh, so they are still keeping with this kidnapper track? I am def gonna skip on that. I've had my fill of it. When will Barun be finished shooting his film?

Work is going okay, thanks. Got today and tomorrow off, which I'm really glad about because last week was so busy and I'm exhausted. Are you enjoying being a qualified lawyer?
DulceAmor thumbnail
Sindhu I'm in love with your SPN avi in your siggy box. It is simply amazing. Did you find it on tumblr?
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Yupsie I find everything on tumblr only these days ... the gif is from season 7 ...I m in love with that scene ...

did u see that one in that girl blog u sent me ...I think she made it ...she doesn't reblog much 
DulceAmor thumbnail
This one?

http://uxmakexmexsmile.tumblr.com/post/24804340035

Some of her stuff is really beautiful. I'm in love with this one:

http://uxmakexmexsmile.tumblr.com/post/24827938322

Sayani, you should check out her blog too. She posts a lot of Sherlock graphics.

DulceAmor thumbnail
I made my 1st photo set for tumblr btw. It was for VA dream cast. I played about with the colouring a lot, and I think it turned out okay. It's not up to tumblr standards, but I posted it anyway. What do you think?

http://fadeintoshadow.tumblr.com/post/24895663197/vampire-academy-dream-cast-tom-sturridge-amber
heerhoney thumbnail
being a qualified lawyer is awesome anu respect plus big bucks isnt that gr8