A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged - Page 111

Posted: 11 years ago
anu i watched a few episodes of madhubala after DDs entry its looking gud IPK khushi still trying to nab the kidnapper they show arnab sometimes randomly not going gr8 i love EHMMBH at the moment viman rock
hows ur work going

sindhu are u watching anything the hindi shows i mean
Nopesiee ...I m back to watching spn 😍 then I get to watch white collar ...and god knows what comes next ...but everything is english at the moment ...and when u r watching english ...hindi shows apears to be really ridiculous ...will watch when I m done with the english shows...do temme what to watch then ...cause I m clueless about hindi shows these days anyways 
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Nopesiee ...I m back to watching spn 😍 then I get to watch white collar ...and god knows what comes next ...but everything is english at the moment ...and when u r watching english ...hindi shows apears to be really ridiculous ...will watch when I m done with the english shows...do temme what to watch then ...cause I m clueless about hindi shows these days anyways 

Yayy I;m not alone. After watching all English shows, when I even look at a Hindi show, I'm like, what is this nonsense? And then I shut it off! 😆

I am obsessed with Game of Thrones 😍 You should watch it!
I swear ...hindi shows makes me sick these days ...but u can't blame them either I guess...english shows makes like what 22 epis for a whole year...whereas we make 22 epis for a month ...thats business I guess...but omg spn season 7 is freaking awesome ...did u watch any yet ??

main harr jagah pe hoon :p

you're still on Spn only? 

I feel so lazy to start watching Spn. but once I finish season 2 of Game of Thrones, I'll watch, because then till 2013 there'll be no new season of Game of Thrones 

Why do they go on such long Season breaks?

I swear ...hindi shows makes me sick these days ...but u can't blame them either I guess...english shows makes like what 22 epis for a whole year...whereas we make 22 epis for a month ...thats business I guess...but omg spn season 7 is freaking awesome ...did u watch any yet ??

Lol if only hindi shows adopted the seasons system like English shows, then quality of Hindi shows may have been better!

Lol mujhe baaki shows se fursat kaha mili! I'll watch Spn after Sherlock and Game of Thrones 😆
I have nuthn else to watch ...or lemme put it like this ...nuthn diverts my mind like spn does ...everytime I want to watch something else...I will go into the phase of I m doing nuthn but wasting my time watching tv ...I haven't applied anywhere...no course no university no nuthn and I freak out ...SPN keeps me sane ...all other time ...I m freaking out :p
spn 7 is coming on TV re ...thats why poocha ...it's a bad season though like full on crying kinda ...my fav 😍

spn 7 is coming on TV re ...thats why poocha ...it's a bad season though like full on crying kinda ...my fav 😍

you toh love all sad things only na!

Lol, I have applied for uni for graduation but admissions are so hard this time. cut-offs are so high I am so worried