Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Sayonii

she is Priyal Gor SIndhu but yeah nowadays Gol is an apt way to describe her. her screaming always gets on my nerves... i really don't know what happened to SA or how can she write this story but i've stopped watching it long time back too... the fact is you just can't watch it... last heard DEK is under scanner.. KBC might replace DEK.

ROFL ๐Ÿคฃ true that ...she is turning into a cow ...not that I mind ...but I find her pretty stupid ...first u skip ur exam to be an actress...and then suck at being one and to top that u gain weight as if staying in shape doesn't matter to ur job ...god knows where did she lost her brain ...

and gud the show is under scanner...I can't imagine it's still on air...the show is so stupid that sometimes I wonder whether this show is drama or a comedy show ...I feel sorry Uday ...the guy was gud but I think his career is doomed with the show ...it's gonna haunt him for life...and SA she needs to give up on TV now ...she doesn't have it in her to produce something original ...she basically suck at it ...I didn't want to think like that ...but DEK is the last straw ...can't help it 
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
plus i read somewhere she's always throwing tantrums on the sets...dunno what does she think of herself... 

what other shows has SA made apart from Remix?
-Raindrops- thumbnail
most of the people are watching IPK nowadays... u can see usernames like Rabba Ve, Barun rocks, SuperhotBarun etc , etc all over IF๐Ÿคฃ
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
She is thinking that she has turned into a star ...and nuthn can stop her now ...sort of stuff ... 

OH yes SA made a lot of show ...I think only two of them worked ...One was Lipstick ...which I think was one of her boldest things she did on TV and it was popular enough ...a woman oriented show but it was about independent women and how strong and shrewd they can be ...had a business background to the whole story and to be honest I actually loved that story ...even though I was just a kid ๐Ÿ˜† it was a little mature concept a don't remember much but it was gud and this is exactly why I always thot that SA was gud ...because she was bold with her stories ...it used to be strong and mature ...and now all she comes up with is crap ...

anyways other stories were I guess India calling ...it came on star one ...then there was aathva vachan with mouli ganguly ...twinkle beauty parlour...than there was thoda hai thode ki zaroorat hai  and what else...oh yeah guns and roses...and then Jeet ..I used to like Jeet too ... and others I don't remember,...

oh and they produce films too ...none of them ever worked thats a different story ๐Ÿ˜†
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
is Barun still working for the show ...does he shoot ...is he not missing from the show at the moment ??
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

She is thinking that she has turned into a star ...and nuthn can stop her now ...sort of stuff ... 

OH yes SA made a lot of show ...I think only two of them worked ...One was Lipstick ...which I think was one of her boldest things she did on TV and it was popular enough ...a woman oriented show but it was about independent women and how strong and shrewd they can be ...had a business background to the whole story and to be honest I actually loved that story ...even though I was just a kid ๐Ÿ˜† it was a little mature concept a don't remember much but it was gud and this is exactly why I always thot that SA was gud ...because she was bold with her stories ...it used to be strong and mature ...and now all she comes up with is crap ...

anyways other stories were I guess India calling ...it came on star one ...then there was aathva vachan with mouli ganguly ...twinkle beauty parlour...than there was thoda hai thode ki zaroorat hai  and what else...oh yeah guns and roses...and then Jeet ..I used to like Jeet too ... and others I don't remember,...

oh and they produce films too ...none of them ever worked thats a different story ๐Ÿ˜†

oh i remember i used to watch india calling but didn't know SA made it... i stopped watching it midway cause it got boring๐Ÿ˜•... i never saw guns and roses... but i thought it was a good show๐Ÿค”...lol and this was the woman who made Remix *sigh*
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

is Barun still working for the show ...does he shoot ...is he not missing from the show at the moment ??

i don't watch the show... he's adjusting his weekends to shoot for the show. i really don't know why he's doing the movie... i mean the movie doesn't seem to be that great and as far as i know he's playing a comic role๐Ÿ˜•
-Raindrops- thumbnail
and u know what's the funny part is... people still spam her TL with ' we want manveer, we want manveer'๐Ÿ˜†
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Yup life gives u shocks and surprises in all forms possible ...I would always love her for bringing remix ...adapted or not ...it had it's own flavour and stuffs that made it unique and special...especially some of the scenes and dialogues that are very very special to me ...something that I believe in and I guess watching remix kind of build those belief  in me ...maybe I m not sure but I was a kid then and was learning about everything ...so maybe the show did help me with certain things ...and I m glad she made sure it didn't get ruined and I love both seasons equally ...but that alone can't make me appreciate her other stuffs...and to be honest DEK is a disaster to say the least ...and that doesn't change ...and now after whatever I have seen ...I don't want remix back ever again ...it's gone and it's gud ...I will watch the old scenes time and again and be happy ...but brining back and seeing the disaster for it is not something I m up for ...it will break my heart 
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
lolz everybody wants to be a movie star and try their luck at it ...nuthn new...do u know Karan went to audition for a mahesh bhatt film ...they all wanna go to the big screen someday ...so whatever they get they are gonna grab it asap ...and it's true u know ...Barun is popilar at the moment ...this his moment to try his luck ...he won't be getting it later ...and thats why he is doing it  I guess...

Lolz I know how manveer fans harass her ...this is why she is playing with both the couples ...cause urban audience want manveer...and rural audience wants akash ...but what is stupid of her is the fact that she is giving into the audience demand ...what the hell is wrong with her...how on earth can any sensible person ...ruin her story only to please her audience ...if ur story is gud ur audience will get along with whatever u show ...if it doesn't nuthn will work ...and she did exactly that ...she went along with the audience demand and ruined her story ...she was never like this before ...or atleast I never felt that way ...it's a shame u know ...I thot her concept was cool ...I like princess diaries ...she could have done gud stuffs with it ...but she ruined it ...