Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: DulceAmor

Chair!!!! 🥳  They got together in the last episode of S5 and the creatives have said dair is over for good. But it HAD to be chair. They could never not be endgame. They are soulmates. No one understands the other the way they do.

It's good? I need to catch it, but I was a bit busy the last few nights. Have got totally caught up in my reading. I read a whole book in two days this week. DD hasn't made her entrance yet? Are they starting when she was a little girl or s'thing? Hmm, I don't know, I wasn't struck with VD when I saw him before, but maybe he might be good in this. I will reserve judgement till I see him.

yayy that's great! so what'll happen to Dan and Serena?

yup Madhubala hasn't born yet... her father is a cruel man who wants only son.. so her mother escapes to Mumbai knowing she's carrying a girl child🤔
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well she wanted to do something like remix from a very very veryyy long time ...so  I wouldn't be surprise if this is coming now ...but then well she tired it before too na ...that kitni mast hai life or something like that with ksg ...it fell flat on her face ðŸ¤£ she needs to know that a story about life and relationships is far beyond her understanding ...she can never show a story where two generations stands right in their own place and yet have a conflict with each other ...and hell she can never show a story where both sides stand justified and bring them to a common ground...she is all about black and white ...and thats not remix has ever been about ...but she will try to get the youth hooked onto her shows...and they will for sure...I m sure about that ...but I m also sure about one thing ...nobody is gonna remember or cherish that show ...because it won't have that kind of a connection ever...she doesn't know how to create that :p so I don't care let her come up with all the crap she wants and dump it on the audience ...she will only earn her profit 

omg I m so freaking glad I just realised that stories like dexter and spn can never be adapted for indian television ...it won't be accepted here...and I m so freaking glad about it at the moment ...the very thot about it makes me wanna puke ...
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know, hopefully they will get back together. They belong together in my opinion. If the writers have any sense then they will get them together in the end.

Ah okay. That sounds interesting, mind you. Depending on how late I get home tonight I'll try and see the episodes so far.
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Sindhu do u still watch DEK?
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Nah left long time back ...to be honest I don't know how SA came up with remix after watching dek ...cause nobody will ever believe me if I say it's from the same producer...I feel she is crunk while developing the story of dek and that priya gol ...if there is anyone who is worse as an actress than her that it has to be that Gopi from Saathiya ...otherwise she is the queen of horrible acting ...I get a headache when I see her nowadays ...and I don't like UV anymore ...there is no consistency with that character ...the writers are greedy and thus the story is confusing ...u can't have everything but SA just refuse to believe that and she is going to dig her own grave because of it 
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
ROFL there is a fan fic on Jensen Jared based on the story of Emma ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ I want to cry but all I can do is laugh just imagining Jared as Tia and Jensen as Ranveer...OMG I can never look at them the same way ever again ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't really think you should try to remake something. The original is almost always better and if it's something that everyone loves and remembers, well, I think you should leave it like that. That's why there can never be another Remix. It was unique and special and nothing can compare to it.

Anyways girls, I might disappear soon. I gotta go back out in an hour :( I hate working Wednesday nights. It means I miss The Apprentice. Okay, I know, it's pathetic to care about missing a TV show, but it's the one night when there is actually a British show on that I wanna watch. Hmph.
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Nah left long time back ...to be honest I don't know how SA came up with remix after watching dek ...cause nobody will ever believe me if I say it's from the same producer...I feel she is crunk while developing the story of dek and that priya gol ...if there is anyone who is worse as an actress than her that it has to be that Gopi from Saathiya ...otherwise she is the queen of horrible acting ...I get a headache when I see her nowadays ...and I don't like UV anymore ...there is no consistency with that character ...the writers are greedy and thus the story is confusing ...u can't have everything but SA just refuse to believe that and she is going to dig her own grave because of it 

she is Priyal Gor SIndhu but yeah nowadays Gol is an apt way to describe her. her screaming always gets on my nerves... i really don't know what happened to SA or how can she write this story but i've stopped watching it long time back too... the fact is you just can't watch it... last heard DEK is under scanner.. KBC might replace DEK.
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
I m not completely against remakes to be honest ...I feel sometimes it helps ...besides Remix itself is a remake na ...like when u adapt in the local language for the people ...they can easily adapt to it than the foreign ones...and sometimes people don't really know about the existence of a gud story but they come to know about it when somebody brings it to their attention ...I also like the remakes of the classic stuffs...it kinda helps to bring the old stories to new generations and they feel comfortable watching it cause of the new faces to the stories ...

But Ekta never adapts ...thats the problem ...she thinks she is genius and she makes a khichdi out of everything she can find and presents it to the audience...thinking we are cows ...and all we need is grass ...doesn't matter if it is a mixture of garbage thats infront of us ...thats the problem with most of the remake stuffs... they try to use their head and thus ruins everything in the process...and I hate that thing ...

Okies u go work and don't worry about ur show u can watch it later :p ...have fun at work ðŸ¤—
-Raindrops- thumbnail
i seriously don't want a remake of Remix...
bye Anu🤗 see ya soon😳