Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG can Ekta not leave anything alone? Her TVD inspired show was not up to the mark and now she wants to trash GG? Lord save us!

And Sayani, the Nina sig you are sporting is fabulous! I love the faded style of the text - it makes it look so cool! Your sigs are always such a treat. 😍  Have you made any Sherlock ones yet btw?
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: Annu13

Hi Girls 🤗

Baacha,Anu,Heer and sayoni .How are u guys doing .Sorry to disappear like this but hope u girls will understand problems and problems everywhere to busy in life. Oh but missed u guys and talking to u all.

Hey Annu 🤗

Missed you too! So happy to see your post here and to know you are okay. No need to apologise yaar, life always gets in the way and there is forever stresses and tensions; can understand completely.
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DulceAmor

OMG can Ekta not leave anything alone? Her TVD inspired show was not up to the mark and now she wants to trash GG? Lord save us!

And Sayani, the Nina sig you are sporting is fabulous! I love the faded style of the text - it makes it look so cool! Your sigs are always such a treat. 😍  Have you made any Sherlock ones yet btw?

thank u😳
you can do that too...just write the text and just experiment with the modes😃

i just can't imagine how and to what extent EK'll destroy GG😆
-Raindrops- thumbnail
so any idea whether it'll be chair or dair at the end?
 Oh and i started watching Madhubala...the show seems nice. though they did show a bit violence and cruelty... looking forward to DD's entry and well dreading VD's entry😆. just hope they keep up the standard of the first 2 epis😳
Edited by Sayonii - 11 years ago
DulceAmor thumbnail
The thought scares me actually, considering this is EK and she is the queen of trash TV. I mean, GG writers did a pretty good job of ruining their own show, so the extent to which EK can butcher it leaves me shuddering.

Ahh, I'll never be as good as you at sig making. You have a natural talent for it. I'm still waiting for your shop btw. 😛
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ROFL ...Anu poor u ...first TVD gone mixed up with Twilight ...exactly last thing u need and now GG ...I wonder what she will mix to that now 🤣
🤣 Ok what is similar to GG and u hate it with life...I m sure thats coming ur way :p 

DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sayonii

so any idea whether it'll be chair or dair at the end?

Oh and i started watching Madhubala...the show seems nice. though they did show a bit violence and cruelty... looking forward to DD's entry and well dreading VD's entry😆. just hope they keep up the standard of the first 2 epis😳

Chair!!!! 🥳  They got together in the last episode of S5 and the creatives have said dair is over for good. But it HAD to be chair. They could never not be endgame. They are soulmates. No one understands the other the way they do.

It's good? I need to catch it, but I was a bit busy the last few nights. Have got totally caught up in my reading. I read a whole book in two days this week. DD hasn't made her entrance yet? Are they starting when she was a little girl or s'thing? Hmm, I don't know, I wasn't struck with VD when I saw him before, but maybe he might be good in this. I will reserve judgement till I see him.

-Raindrops- thumbnail
Originally posted by: DulceAmor

The thought scares me actually, considering this is EK and she is the queen of trash TV. I mean, GG writers did a pretty good job of ruining their own show, so the extent to which EK can butcher it leaves me shuddering.

Ahh, I'll never be as good as you at sig making. You have a natural talent for it. I'm still waiting for your shop btw. 😛

maybe she'll bring the typical saas-bahu saga in GG..😆 then it can so happen that Serena or Blair dies and comes back to life again... u can actually go on and on😳

u guys always keep praising me...thank u for all the love🤗
btw i love your twitter dp😳
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

ROFL ...Anu poor u ...first TVD gone mixed up with Twilight ...exactly last thing u need and now GG ...I wonder what she will mix to that now 🤣

🤣 Ok what is similar to GG and u hate it with life...I m sure thats coming ur way :p 

Well I have a terrible feeling she'll try and ape Remix again. You know na, that every time she does a college type thing she tries and fails to create a Remix feel. I wish she would leave it alone. She can never ever recreate Remix. And OMG I dread to think what she will do with GG. It will probs morph into s'thing completely unrecognisable. I wonder how long it will be before the heroine is forced into a marriage and it becomes a saas-bahu drama?
DulceAmor thumbnail
I praise you cause you deserve it Sayani. And omg thanks! 😳  I just got my hair cut on Thurs. It feels so weird having a fringe again.