Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

awww u r as gud as them in terms of coulouring and blending ...but I have never seen u merge...u should try that out see how it goes...will tell u few things I know about merging to help out if u need :)

no i am nowhere near them...you are being extra nice๐Ÿ˜ณ...well i'll learn from you and try merging..
guess what i finally downloaded PS๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Raindrops- thumbnail
lol

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh tell me about it ...I m so freaking hungry at the moment ...I can chew off anything ...

and no u r actually gud ...I love the textures u use for ur stuffs and those flawless blends u do with them ...it's one of the bestest work I have seen and trust me I don't praise people unnecessarily...it's not in my system ...if I don't like something I can't come up with the single word to appreciate it ...but ur work is actually gud ...ur colouring is beautiful and wow u downloaded PS ...now u can download psd for colourings and all ...more fun :p 
-Raindrops- thumbnail
ok tell me what are these psds actually?
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

This is real...and so much cuter than all those pathetic manupulations ๐Ÿ˜ and I don't mean it in any bad sense whatsoever 
-Raindrops- thumbnail
i g2g Sindhu...will see ya later๐Ÿค—
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
PSD are files photoshop files ...just like psp had scripts ...  when u experiment with colours and something gud happens and people ask u how u do it ...thats when people save the files as psd and uploads it ...all u got to do is download the psd open in ur ps and drag the layers from the psd to ur own file over ur picture and that colouring is done on ur own picture or creation :)
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Ok Sayani bye take care and have fun with ur exams ...all the best 
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry guys that I've not been around. It's been so beautiful and hot and sunny out these last two days so I wanted to take advantage of my days off by spending as much time outside as possible. ๐Ÿ˜ณ  I've also been doing so much stuff - going out with my parents n all. But I've missed you all so much ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—    Hope you're all doing okay.

Sayani, I love all the Sherlock graphics you posted. They look amazing. Tumblr is so great for them na. Good luck for your remaining exams btw. ๐Ÿค—

More SPN on my dash, Sindhu. ๐Ÿ˜›  I actually pay attention to the graphics now since you told me about the show. They are so freaking amazing. Some of the texts they come up with leave me in awe. Are some of them quotes from the show?
heerhoney thumbnail
uninvited guests will come to my place and stay for 7 days grrr๐Ÿ˜ก