i wonder how do they do these things🤔

Posted: 11 years ago

this kind of sums up all the major characters in Sherlock😳

gimme a min a window got stuck 
love the coloring😳

Yeah u need rest for ur brain to function properly again ...gud that u ain't studying today ...

Hahaha I know Anu told me the same that her dash was filled with spn ...and why not the finale was something worth talking about  ...I panicked and cried all throughout it and Anu knows it ...but then I realised the brothers get separated all the time...I never panicked before cause I knew what comes next...this time I don't and thats what scares the shit out of me ...I don't want the brothers to stay apart ...they become miserable without each other ...

Jensen may not direct the first epi ...but he will get to direct the first epi of the schedule ...since he also acts in the show and directing the epi needs one week preparation and stuff ...they  let him direct the first epi of the schedule and not the season ...usually he directs the third or fourth epi of the season but goes first to finish off all the excess duty as a director ...

Hahahaha nah not fan girling ...the fact is they just like talking a lot during their convention so u get to know a bit more than u need to know about them :p 
Hahaha sorry babes had the maid in my room ...so couldn't type 
Originally posted by Sayonii

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£