Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Ok where do u watch sherlock ?

I have both seasons downloaded. but you can try watchseries.eu

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: spiritcrimson

Lol I know, the whole 'we have to save Elena thing' won't work anymore. I was getting sick of it. But it still makes me sad. I mean, how many times will Damon have to get hurt! Why is it ALWAYS
 damon!

Lol in the books she turns into a vampire, then she dies as a vampire, comes back as an angel, then she sacrifices herself as the angel, and comes back as a human again 🤣 the books are so stupid 🤣

I wish there was a TVD and SPN crossover. Sam and Dean would get rid of Klaus in one epi, while the entire town couldn't do it for two whole seasons! 🤣

Okayy I'll make on that. do you want of tumblr size or of IF size?

Atleast now elena can take care of herself ...I hope so 😆 and about Damon can't help it ...thats the show...the more they get hurt the more the show runs ...

don't talk about TVD books ... I hate them ...I hate them so much I wanted to tear up the books ...I didn't do it only because a friend promised me to pay the full amount for the book ...and I was more than happy to sell it ...atleast I got my money back 😡

Lolz u know at the CW upfront on thursday a reporter asked Jared that is Sam if sam and dean will ever go and hunt down the vampires mystic falls ...and Jared is like oh yeah for sure we will clear the place in one day ...but then they are our friends so maybe won't hehehe ...and I was all dreaming about Dean meeting Damon ...have u seen those mixes at YT too ...they are too gud ...I keep on searching for those vids all the time ...I love the idea of salvatores meeting winchesters 😍 u should see that vid I posted few days back ...awesome one ...

Make IF size...I hate the tumblr sizes...way too long...but maybe u can make it a little longer than the IF size...whatever u r comfortable with 
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
I think I found a video of jensen jared and Ian together ...lemme see and if it's so will post it here :D
spiritcrimson thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Atleast now elena can take care of herself ...I hope so 😆 and about Damon can't help it ...thats the show...the more they get hurt the more the show runs ...

don't talk about TVD books ... I hate them ...I hate them so much I wanted to tear up the books ...I didn't do it only because a friend promised me to pay the full amount for the book ...and I was more than happy to sell it ...atleast I got my money back 😡

Lolz u know at the CW upfront on thursday a reporter asked Jared that is Sam if sam and dean will ever go and hunt down the vampires mystic falls ...and Jared is like oh yeah for sure we will clear the place in one day ...but then they are our friends so maybe won't hehehe ...and I was all dreaming about Dean meeting Damon ...have u seen those mixes at YT too ...they are too gud ...I keep on searching for those vids all the time ...I love the idea of salvatores meeting winchesters 😍 u should see that vid I posted few days back ...awesome one ...

Make IF size...I hate the tumblr sizes...way too long...but maybe u can make it a little longer than the IF size...whatever u r comfortable with 

Oh TVD books, I had the first four. What a waste of money!😵

OMG DEAN MEETING DAMON! I'll be DEAD 😍 That should SO HAPPEN man! And Dean is hunting down Katherine, and Katherine tricks him somehow, and oh my god, I'm gonna be thinking up scenarios now! 😍

I have seen some Dean and Damon ones! I've even seen some Dean and Caroline ones. I love Dean, he looks good with anyone.

Okay, I'll see what size fits best. Just give me text. I'm bad at texts you know!
heerhoney thumbnail
shweta was fab as meena she looked exactly like tia 😳
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

Atleast people crossover in the alternate universe :p 
heerhoney thumbnail
hi sindhu i am loving virman more and more with each passing day u must watch that show its worth a dekko
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Yeah Heer ...I watch it sometimes ...but I don't like Kushal's acting ...he is very bad with romantic ones and it ruins the scene for me ...just watch it for the heck of it these days ...nuthn else to watch 
heerhoney thumbnail
yeah i agree nia is wonderful but kushal i know i like kt more than him but cvs always give better scenes to virman do u like kt i think overall hes gud and so far in all the 3 shows he has donehes acted well infact sameer was my fav
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
anybody here????
there's nothing to watch on tv...i don't like a single show😔