Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged - Page 97

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Don't kill me for this but remind me their names please 🤔 I m so out of touch ...I feel like I have turn into a buddhi already now ...no films no tv no nuthn ...what has gone wrong with my life 😭

me and u ...we both know u r the kameeni ...deal with it ...and yes make me a spn siggy like right away ...I m sad with all the finales coming at me sobss 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spiritcrimson thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-~*sindhu*~

Don't kill me for this but remind me their names please 🤔 I m so out of touch ...I feel like I have turn into a buddhi already now ...no films no tv no nuthn ...what has gone wrong with my life 😭

me and u ...we both know u r the kameeni ...deal with it ...and yes make me a spn siggy like right away ...I m sad with all the finales coming at me sobss 

Lol why will I kill you? they're arjun kapoor and pareeniti chopra. 
tu buddhi hi hai! 🤣

oooh did I tell you I got ALL SEVEN SEASONS OF SPN FINALLY? I AM SO SO SO SO HAPPPYYY! 🥳

Yups I'll make. Scene bol! Season ke saath.

Aur kitne finales? The TVD season 3 Finale was bad. so so bad. DAMON! 🥺
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
No just because u like them and I don't even know their names ...atleast I shud know the names ...thats what I was gud at ...knowing things ...now I don't even have that in me anymore sobsss ...

Damn u where the hell did u get all the seasons from ?? and whyyy meano not fair...have u started watching them yet ??? 

kuch bhi chalega yaar...my head is spinning with it ...it's a very bad idea of watching two finales at the same time ...I m so sad at the moment ...I can actually break stuffs ...and yes both the finales was of Spn only ...saw the fifith one on TV thursday and seventh one on net today  and I actually hate myself for doing that ...I shouldn't have 

Yup heard of TVD ...but atleast be happy elena is a vampire now ...now she will be as alive as damon for the rest of eternity ...and Katherine will most probably be pissed 😆
spiritcrimson thumbnail

No just because u like them and I don't even know their names ...atleast I shud know the names ...thats what I was gud at ...knowing things ...now I don't even have that in me anymore sobsss ...

Damn u where the hell did u get all the seasons from ?? and whyyy meano not fair...have u started watching them yet ??? 

kuch bhi chalega yaar...my head is spinning with it ...it's a very bad idea of watching two finales at the same time ...I m so sad at the moment ...I can actually break stuffs ...and yes both the finales was of Spn only ...saw the fifith one on TV thursday and seventh one on net today  and I actually hate myself for doing that ...I shouldn't have 

Yup heard of TVD ...but atleast be happy elena is a vampire now ...now she will be as alive as damon for the rest of eternity ...and Katherine will most probably be pissed 😆

Lol I'm not too obsessed with them. yet.
But Arjun Kapoor is cute.

HA MY SISTER GOT IT! I am SO HAPPY. I haven't started yet. I will soon! Right now I'm in the middle of watching Sherlock. It's a brilliant show, by the way. I so love John and Sherlock! 😍

Arrey give me some episode na. I don't know what to look for because I haven't seen beyond season 1. 

NAH! That's what I didn't want. I wanted Elena to remain human.

Lol, Katherine is gonna be maha pissed. Although they didn't show Katherine almost all of season 3. I WANT KATHERINE. She's so awesome! 
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Lolzz but ur avis looks gud ...though I can't make out the guys face much but whatever ...will look for him when I m done being pissed with spn ...god I m irritated now ...

lucky u ...I want to have all the seasons too so that I can drool over them all day long 😆 not that I do anything else any which ways ...😆 but still ...have been bugging my friend to download all ...he said he will do it after his exams ...so maybe I will have all of them too soon :p ...but yes start watching it ...u have long long way to go :p but tell me then have u finished the first season ...I don't wanna give u anything that u haven't seen yet ...

lolz u r in love with Sherlock too ...go and meet Sayani ...she is in love with the show too ...I gotto watch sherlock soon ...now that spn is finished ...maybe will start with it now ...

what u didn't want a eternal love story ?? how could u do that ...they will live forever and ever ..and elena will be forever confused between the other two immortal creartures...and TVD can continue forever and ever...it's all a win win situation ..whats bad about it ?? 😆 you know the more I think about the situations ...the more I keep thinking about elena and bella being twin sisters 🤔

oh damn no wonder I didn't hear anything about Katherine for so long ...she wasn't there...but she should be...I like her 😆 have I told u I have seen katherine vids with dean ...and it was awesome :p
spiritcrimson thumbnail

Lolzz but ur avis looks gud ...though I can't make out the guys face much but whatever ...will look for him when I m done being pissed with spn ...god I m irritated now ...

lucky u ...I want to have all the seasons too so that I can drool over them all day long 😆 not that I do anything else any which ways ...😆 but still ...have been bugging my friend to download all ...he said he will do it after his exams ...so maybe I will have all of them too soon :p ...but yes start watching it ...u have long long way to go :p but tell me then have u finished the first season ...I don't wanna give u anything that u haven't seen yet ...

lolz u r in love with Sherlock too ...go and meet Sayani ...she is in love with the show too ...I gotto watch sherlock soon ...now that spn is finished ...maybe will start with it now ...

what u didn't want a eternal love story ?? how could u do that ...they will live forever and ever ..and elena will be forever confused between the other two immortal creartures...and TVD can continue forever and ever...it's all a win win situation ..whats bad about it ?? 😆 you know the more I think about the situations ...the more I keep thinking about elena and bella being twin sisters 🤔

oh damn no wonder I didn't hear anything about Katherine for so long ...she wasn't there...but she should be...I like her 😆 have I told u I have seen katherine vids with dean ...and it was awesome :p

It's not a bad movie really. Their chemistry is so awesome man 😍
LOOOL! I didn't want an immortal story. I just wanted human Elena to fall in love with Damon. Not a vampire Elena. GOD! 

OOH I've seen Katherine and Dean videos too! I LOVE THEM!

Lol Sindhu, I've already been spoiled thanks to tumblr, so it doesn't honestly matter anymore 🤣
spiritcrimson thumbnail
AND YES! SHERLOCK IS SO AWESOME!

You should totally watch it Sindhu!
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Gud I needed a movie to go and watch ...maybe will watch this ...if others wants to that is ...

...elena will die if she is a human ...and ain't they all tired of saving her n number of times...atleast this way less risk on her life...everyone can take a breather for a change .. but yes vampire love story isn't much fun ...I m not very keen on that thing either but then maybe they ran out of ideas now ...and had to go to the next level ...and maybe in the end everyone will turn human again :p who knows ...

I have seen a hell lot of katherine dean vids...I really enjoy it ...she being the evil bitch and him being the hunter ...hahaha it's fun ...I wish there was such a story for real ...

lolzzz yup that way toh it's all spoiled for all of us ...but still when u watch it as a whole epi ...the feeling is different ...atleast for me...I knew all about season 5 finale ...I was like nah it won't be bad...hell wrong ...I cried like a baby ...but anyways I found my scene ...just what I need at the moment ...it's from season 1 epi 12 ...Faith ...where dean and sam are at the hospital ...dean on the bed ...telling sam he is going to die and Sam can't save him ...and Sam hits back saying watch me ...do that ...please please pretty please... 😍
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-spiritcrimson

AND YES! SHERLOCK IS SO AWESOME!

You should totally watch it Sindhu!

Ok where do u watch sherlock ?
spiritcrimson thumbnail

Gud I needed a movie to go and watch ...maybe will watch this ...if others wants to that is ...

...elena will die if she is a human ...and ain't they all tired of saving her n number of times...atleast this way less risk on her life...everyone can take a breather for a change .. but yes vampire love story isn't much fun ...I m not very keen on that thing either but then maybe they ran out of ideas now ...and had to go to the next level ...and maybe in the end everyone will turn human again :p who knows ...

I have seen a hell lot of katherine dean vids...I really enjoy it ...she being the evil bitch and him being the hunter ...hahaha it's fun ...I wish there was such a story for real ...

lolzzz yup that way toh it's all spoiled for all of us ...but still when u watch it as a whole epi ...the feeling is different ...atleast for me...I knew all about season 5 finale ...I was like nah it won't be bad...hell wrong ...I cried like a baby ...but anyways I found my scene ...just what I need at the moment ...it's from season 1 epi 12 ...Faith ...where dean and sam are at the hospital ...dean on the bed ...telling sam he is going to die and Sam can't save him ...and Sam hits back saying watch me ...do that ...please please pretty please... 😍

Lol I know, the whole 'we have to save Elena thing' won't work anymore. I was getting sick of it. But it still makes me sad. I mean, how many times will Damon have to get hurt! Why is it ALWAYS
 damon!

Lol in the books she turns into a vampire, then she dies as a vampire, comes back as an angel, then she sacrifices herself as the angel, and comes back as a human again 🤣 the books are so stupid 🤣

I wish there was a TVD and SPN crossover. Sam and Dean would get rid of Klaus in one epi, while the entire town couldn't do it for two whole seasons! 🤣

Okayy I'll make on that. do you want of tumblr size or of IF size?