A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged - Page 96

Posted: 11 years ago
Wow that was an amazing vid! The editing was flawless. It does seem like there are parallels between these two sets of brothers. I love the way the vid presented them both and showed how they are always there for each other through all the ups and downs. 
Originally posted by Sayonii

yayy i made a gif!!! i know pretty bad but still it's my first๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Yay you made one! Idk, I think it looks great! It moves and th colouring is pretty, and there's no way I'd ever have guessed this was your first try. Keep making more, you'll be a pro in no time!
I really like her work ...and especially the voice overs she chose ...it fits all of them ...definately goes into my fav list 

Lolz I m not reading the article ...but yes everything about her is important ..from her life stories to the shoes she wears ...everything ...sometimes I pity her ...it's not all fun and glossy at looks ...I would never wanna be in her life not even for a minute ...
i am so loving it๐Ÿ˜†

Just saw SPN season 5 finale and finally realised why it's known as the epic finale for any show ...it was ahh I don't know I had this lump in my throat all throughout it ...love the way they closed every chapter ...every question that they ever had...the symbolisms and the emotions ...I m filled with it ...true they should have ended the show then and there ...classic master piece for me ...but then I would have cried my lungs out then ...I don't know should I be happy or sad that it wasn't the end ...but ahh I m feeling weird...getting attached to shows is a stupid idea ...really very stupid idea...I want to cry ...I really really love the brothers even more now after seeing the finale ... 
damn she could have just taken a break why quit ...anyways that means she will be back on TV ...๐Ÿค” I hope atleast 
Haan kameeni bol ...wow looks like somebody is in love with a new movie ...
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Haan kameeni bol ...wow looks like somebody is in love with a new movie ...

Lol, not so much the movie as much as I love the actors and their chemistry. ๐Ÿ˜†

Aur tuuu kameeni!