Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I disappeared y'day cause I went off to watch TVD. BIG mistake. I cried so much my mascara ran and my eyes went all puffy and red. I spent the rest of the night at work trying not to look at anyone.

You sure you want to know Sayani? It will take away from the impact of it all. I'd say the most major thing was the ending - Elena becoming a vamp. Saw that coming. I kind of never wanted them to go down that route but I guess they had run out of things to do with her as a human. The only bright spot is that she will remember Damon compelling her to forget his confession and their first meeting. Not that it is gonna affect anything, according to bloody Julie Plec.
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: heerhoney

sindhu anu sayo guess what ( heer taking a deep breath ) in 2 hrs i will be watching jhumroo shweta live on stage just cant believe it one of my dreams coming true πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Hope you enjoy the play Heer. It's amazing that you'll get see Shweta for real. Do go us your review later.
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
no...why did they turn Elena into a vampire?😭..this is just not doneπŸ˜”
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sayonii

no...why did they turn Elena into a vampire?😭..this is just not doneπŸ˜”

Apparently they've had it planned all along. Julie Plec said they decided to follow the books in this respect. But I really didn't want her to be a vamp. I always thought it might happen one day, but I hoped it wouldn't. But what to do? They must have thought to themselves that they couldn't have another season of every single supernatural creature running after her, wanting her dead, so they made her undead instead. I'll reserve judgement until I see the first couple of epis of S4.

Oh btw, they are ending GG. It's coming back for only 11 episodes. I'd like to say I'm sad, but I think it's the best decision. I'll miss seeing Ed & Leighton together, but the show has totally run its course and it's quite clear the writers have no idea where to take it now.
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I have seen it Anu ...it's one of my fav ...the lines are from an actual scene and it's heartbreaking to see Dean in a situation ...but what is amazing about this guy ...even when he is questioning his life all he ever asks is why doesn't his brother gets the happiness he deserves ...I mean it's amazing how much he loves is brother and wants him to be happy but knows he can't have that ...

Anyways I m so freaking scared of the finale this week ..the promoes shows the brother parting ways with one bloody pathetic thing to say to one another ...and u know what their last words were to each other ...DON'T DIE ...Hell sure someone is dying ...mummy why again why again ...I was fine with everyone dying as long as I get to see the next epi the very next day ...I m not prepared to sit for three months to know who died and how they come back ...sobss 
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Akc3g8F9Ig[/YOUTUBE]

I saw this in the morning ...had to go out so couldn't post it ...I really love this one ...the gud thing about this girl is she always has a theme to follow and in this one she shows why they are brothers and how they are brothers and I have to give it to this girl for flawlessly showing all of them as mirror images of one another ...it's beautiful ...I don't know why salvatores don't have any fan...I m a fan or maybe I m a fan because I always see it in the lights of winchesters which may not be the case in reality like Rachie puts it ...but seriously these vids are amazing ...one of my fav stuffs...I always keep searching for these comparison videos...they are a treat to watch 
heerhoney thumbnail
guys a lil busy with work will post my views soon on jhumroo
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yayy i made a gif!!! i know pretty bad but still it's my firstπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
It's perfect Sayaniii ...avi making is one of the toughest job ever ...getting it right with the first go is a commendable job πŸ‘