A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged - Page 93

Posted: 11 years ago
Now I m upset for real ...I had this one gud or somewhat gud friend in college and she was living in a PG and she was gud ..nice ...helpful would inform me when to go to college or stuffs...and now that college is over she is leaving ...I never thot she is gonna leave this soon ...she had one exam in june and she was suppose to give that ...but our finals exhausted her so much that she just gave up on her exam and she is like I m going home to bury my face somewhere for a long time...and she decided everything so suddenly that I won't even get a chance to meet her before she leaves...and she has no idea if she will return or not ...I hope she does but still who knows ...I never thot I m gonna miss her that much but now that she is going I m feeling bad...I wish she could stay ...but I guess she will come back she has to pick up her results if not anything else ...hmmm my life is so weird ...why do weird things happens to me ..🤔
anu sindhu yeh mere saath kyun hota hai whoever i like plans to enter movies and starts giving second hand treatment to television
Lolz is he leaving his show for the film or gonna do both at the same time now ?
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocuH98Z8pYA[/YOUTUBE]

Another song I fell in love with 
Sorry, sorry, I got a bit lost y'day. I was trying to catch up on all the episodes of TV shows I've missed and some reading and I also had to go out and everything kinda got all hectic after that.

I bought a book for my mum, set during WW1 and I bought Fifty Shades of Grey for myself because everyone is raving about it and I wanna know what all the fuss is about. Ohh, I love swimming. I used to be quite good at it too, but I stopped going when I went to uni. I wanna get back into it now, though. It's a good way of staying fit and it's like the only sport I can actually do lol.
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Now I m upset for real ...I had this one gud or somewhat gud friend in college and she was living in a PG and she was gud ..nice ...helpful would inform me when to go to college or stuffs...and now that college is over she is leaving ...I never thot she is gonna leave this soon ...she had one exam in june and she was suppose to give that ...but our finals exhausted her so much that she just gave up on her exam and she is like I m going home to bury my face somewhere for a long time...and she decided everything so suddenly that I won't even get a chance to meet her before she leaves...and she has no idea if she will return or not ...I hope she does but still who knows ...I never thot I m gonna miss her that much but now that she is going I m feeling bad...I wish she could stay ...but I guess she will come back she has to pick up her results if not anything else ...hmmm my life is so weird ...why do weird things happens to me ..🤔

I'm sorry Sindhu, it really sucks that you're not gonna get a chance to say goodbye to her. I guess she's doing what she feels she has to do, but yes, she probably should have considered that her leaving so soon would affect her friends. I hope you'll get to see her again. You can keep on touch online can't you? Do you have her number? You can always call each other to catch up. I know it's not the same as meeting face-to-face, but at least you can still stay in contact.
I just don't get why all these telly actors are so obsessed with going into films. Okay, well, I can understand - it's THE business and the chance to be mega famous and make all that money and all, but I mean, how many TV stars actually make it into the decent films? I guess they all think because SRK did it so can they. But in general I find their films end up being second rate.

Is Barun leaving IPK, Heer? I can't imagine the show surviving long w/o him.
😆
Originally posted by DulceAmor

Sorry, sorry, I got a bit lost y'day. I was trying to catch up on all the episodes of TV shows I've missed and some reading and I also had to go out and everything kinda got all hectic after that.

I bought a book for my mum, set during WW1 and I bought Fifty Shades of Grey for myself because everyone is raving about it and I wanna know what all the fuss is about. Ohh, I love swimming. I used to be quite good at it too, but I stopped going when I went to uni. I wanna get back into it now, though. It's a good way of staying fit and it's like the only sport I can actually do lol.

Hahaha ut's ok Anu u need some me time :p 

Done watching TVD btw ???

I have no freaking idea about books these days ...the last one I read was actually related to marketing and It was like so heavy I was cursing myself for searching the whole town to get this book ...cause really I shouldn't have ...so chip me some normal book names that doesn't kill me ...new ones probably 

I know swimming is damn gud ...my friend does and he lost so much weight and I get so jealous of him these days cause he eats thousand times more crap than I do in week ...yet he is in better shape than I m ...sobsss...I gotto do something about my weight now ...three years of vacation has totally ruined me ðŸ˜†
😆
Originally posted by DulceAmor

I'm sorry Sindhu, it really sucks that you're not gonna get a chance to say goodbye to her. I guess she's doing what she feels she has to do, but yes, she probably should have considered that her leaving so soon would affect her friends. I hope you'll get to see her again. You can keep on touch online can't you? Do you have her number? You can always call each other to catch up. I know it's not the same as meeting face-to-face, but at least you can still stay in contact.

I actually wanted to kick her than say gudbye so maybe it's gud we ain't meeting ...I would have turned her into a pulp ...the prob isn't the fact that she is leaving ...the thing is I m not sure how gud friends we are u know ...it's three years yet I can't make out what she is ...because trust me I hate this college and the people out here and doubting every single soul in the college is what we love doing out here...everybody is sweet and stuff but who knows what they really are...but I like her...she sweet a bit childish ...but takes care of me ðŸ˜† during exam she didn't let me rest for minute and kept on pushing me to continue writing and I was like my hand is paining but she wouldn't listen and is like write or I will poke u ...so yeah that makes me think like she is a friend but then don't know ...feeling insecure I guess...maybe she will forget me once she goes back home and we won't talk ever again kinds...who knows ...she will change her number ...because otheriwise she will have to pay roaming charges and stuffs but hopefully will give me her new number atleast she said so ðŸ˜†

I think the only person who has stuck by me irrespective of how far away she went or how less we could talk cause of our schedule is Neha ...that girl won't leave me even if I strangle her to death and I know that ...but then not everyone is Neha ðŸ˜†
Nah, I'm dl it now. Will most likely see it when I come home from work tonight. Trying to stay away from twitter, fcbk, tumblr and every other site in case someone spoils it for me. I had a dream last night that Elena picked Damon. I woke up and I was like - did that actually happen or was it a dream? ðŸ˜† 

Hmm, well I have to insist that you read The Hunger Games if you haven't already. Katniss is a proper heroine - she stands on her own two feet and makes her own decisions. The story itself is good too - there is a social message there. It's more than your average YA book series. I'd also recommend The Mortal Instruments series. I think you'd like the humour in them. Plus, they are really well written. I'm on the second one right now and God, it makes me realise how stunted my imagination is. I could never come up with anything as rich and fascinating. *sobs*

Oh, btw, have you heard the song 'Losing Your Memory'? I'm having a bit of a love affair with it these days.