A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged - Page 90

Posted: 11 years ago
http://uxmakexmexsmile.tumblr.com/

She posts other stuff too, but I noticed she posts SPN on an almost daily basis. She ships Delena too.
Yuo better love me or I will send Anurag after u ...and know what a pathetic creep he is ...he makes the satan look gud ...u don't want that 

Oh yeah do that ...I have seen it worked twice ...and it was fun ...like a very satisfactory fun if u know what it means ðŸ˜ˆ though I have to say I do lose in one case till today and I don't know why ...even though I know all the tricks and everything I still can't be that manipulative and I end up like arghhh I can't  ...but anyways It doesn't bother me anymore so thats what matters 😃 ...

and I love you ðŸ¤—🤗
Originally posted by DulceAmor

Did they just start showing S4 in India?
Yeah, it was around epi 10. You will laugh so much, esp at Castle. He is the biggest wimp ever. 😆

Someone I follow on tumblr was posting SPN stuff earlier. Wait, let me get their tumblr for you...

Haan they did ...I told u na ...they are showing dexter and castle here...but just one epi per week kinds ...so it's gonna take almost three months for the epi to come ...I will probably lose my will power and end up watching the clip on net pretty soon ..I guess...

but I just realised this while watching spn that the things I don't watch on net affects me ten times more ...I laugh like crazy ...I cry like an idiot ...but it does create an effect ...that is why even though everyone was going ga ga over the last epi and I kind of got an idea what is gonna happen I wanted to wait ...but I didn't knew that they are on epi tenth at the moment ...arghhh seriously why couldn't it be five day a week ðŸ˜­

Omg I love youuu thankchewww...I m so collecting the tumblr url of all those spn fans these days...they post great stuffs...and also fanfics ...so I waste my entire afternoon reading them ,,,

but yesterday there was a fight between fans u know ...some people posted Jared's picture with his baby ...and jared was pretty clear he won't make his baby's pic public this soon ...cause the baby is just two months old ...and fans were all fighting over the fact that everyone needs to deleted it ...some people did ...some didn't ...I think they should ...it's not gud to have such a small baby's pic on public platform 

http://uxmakexmexsmile.tumblr.com/

She posts other stuff too, but I noticed she posts SPN on an almost daily basis. She ships Delena too.

Oh wowww thankchewww I m so checking this out right now ...

listening to the song too ...I totally love the lyrics ...all that u can save will leave u in the morning and find u in the day ...perfect song for the epi ...
Oh man, they did that? Now that is not fair. When he asked to keep the baby out the public eye, they should have respected that. Being a fan does not give you a right to violate their privacy. They should have had the patience to wait until he shared the pics himself.

Ohh, so they are doing it like they do over here - 1 epi a week. That is why I watch on the net because otherwise I would have to wait months. They only started showing Castle S4 here last month. TVD finale is tomorrow btw. Everyone is saying she'll choose Stefan/Damon, but I really don't see her choosing either.

Yeah, the lyrics are awesome. I fell in love with it as soon as I heard it and they played it at exactly the right place. It was really nicely done. Kudos to the creatives.
I know but crazy fans don't stop ...I don't know why on earth people get so desperate to see a new born baby's pic anyways ...they all look the same to me ...😆

Yup they sometimes do it ...since they had five new shows ...they split them up one show one day pattern ...even dexter is once a week ...which is gud in a way cause it has 12 epis ...so just two more epi to go ...gosh the finale killed me ...I can't wait for september to arrive ...that is gonna be horrible ...

I saw some TVD spoilers today about elena ...just that her parents are gonna come or something ...didn't she choose damon ???/ I saw the entire IF go crazy with that ...what happened???
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSa96iu898Q[/YOUTUBE]

Anu listen to this ...I loved the song ...saw a mix on it ...fell in love with it ...I also have to make u listen to silent lucidity 
Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 11 years ago
I haven't seen it yet...it hasn't aired in America yet surely. It's only 9.25 here and we are at least 5 hrs in front of the US. A lot of ppl are speculating she'll choose Damon, and I want her to, but I will be really surprised if she does. I think they'll wanna drag that damn triangle on for at least another series. I think she'll be turned into a vamp or s'thing cause they said the finale is 'tragic'. And yeah, there's gonna be flashbacks to when her parents were alive and the accident that killed them. But that's all I know. The promo suggested that Matt gets killed. But you can never tell with TVD. I just want Klaus to come back! I want Klaorline! I swear the way he looks at her is so freakin hot!
You know it's one of the best part about these shows...the songs ...they fit in so beautifully with the scenes ..that u sometimes feel like as if they were just made for this story ...and I sometimes wonder how much of searching these guys have to do to find the right songs for the show ...especially cause the songs they choose are mostly those songs that u have never heard before 

I haven't seen it yet...it hasn't aired in America yet surely. It's only 9.25 here and we are at least 5 hrs in front of the US. A lot of ppl are speculating she'll choose Damon, and I want her to, but I will be really surprised if she does. I think they'll wanna drag that damn triangle on for at least another series. I think she'll be turned into a vamp or s'thing cause they said the finale is 'tragic'. And yeah, there's gonna be flashbacks to when her parents were alive and the accident that killed them. But that's all I know. The promo suggested that Matt gets killed. But you can never tell with TVD. I just want Klaus to come back! I want Klaorline! I swear the way he looks at her is so freakin hot!

TVD airs on wednesday ??? I thot it comes on thursday ...aahhh I know ...even I feel she wont ...the whole triangle thing is what heeps the fandom at war...how can they take that away from their fans right ??? ðŸ˜† but even if she chooses so what ...a new season means it won't last for long ... besides how do the brothers deal with it ...this whole choice thingy ???