Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I m so not watching this scene ...no matter what happens ...I will watch it straight on TV ...I have realised watching clips on net ruins the fun ...I don't laugh or cry or get excited like I do when I watch it on TV ...so TV it is ...btw which epi is that one where castle and kate got drugged and trapped 
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Also whats the freaking name of the creator of castle ??
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anu I hate u ...pics are tempting me to watch the clip ...I m not I m so not ...maybe I will make a siggy ...though I have lost all skills for it ...but anyways will try my hands on them again ...
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
They won't end it so soon. It's like THE major mystery of the whole show. Solve that and they take away Beckett's major vulnerability. Plus they probs wanna keep it so that every now and again it can come along and cause problems between Caskett. I think they do have an answer, but all the time they are depending it and adding more layers and keeping it going like this allows them to do that.

Uhh, that was the one with the tiger...Cuffed. It was 4x10, I think. And yeah, watch it on TV. You def get the full impact that way.
DulceAmor thumbnail
Yes, make a killer siggy. β˜ΊοΈ  I am too lazy to open PS. Ohh, and btw, this is the song they played.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSYnOeO5rdk[/YOUTUBE]

It's been going round and round in my mind all day. I regret nothing. 😍
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
I know it's a major plot ...but still they need to end it ...they are writers for heaven sake ...they are suppose to come up with things ...create more stuffs out of the mystery for all I care...I just want to know who killed her mother and why ...yeah I just hope they have an answer...after four season ...I more than just interested in knowing what happened ...and I want something epic as an answer...and now since they didn't do anything with it this season ...the chance of castle and Kate being related even before they met theory gets stronger...we are heading for some massive drama 

Yeah I know watching clips on new is a stupid idea...I even stopped with SPN season 7 now ...hell I m tempted ...everyday I see get clips getting uploaded and I m like just one clip ...and I know I will end up watching the whole epi ...but I m gonna wait for it to come on TV ...it will probably air in june ...so me waiting ...and I m gonna do the same with castle now ...

epi 10 ...14 more to go πŸ˜² u r kidding me ...what the hell arghhh ...
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
I haven't opened my PS for a decade I guess...so it won't be killer for sure...I have forgotten most of my tricks by now ...so lets see what I can do with the pics ...

aaahhh castle has some great tracks ...I remember neha made me listen to one of castle tracks when she first talked about the show...and thats when I wanted to watch the show...that song hehe ...loading it 
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Btw did u read the pm ...u love me ??? ** puppy dog eyes **
DulceAmor thumbnail
Haha, yeah I read it. Do I love you? Hmm, I'll have to think on that one.

Only kidding! Of course I love you! You're the bestest, evilest (in a good way) person I know. πŸ€—πŸ€—    I am so totally gonna do that btw. It will be fun. Boys are such pathetic creatures. I wonder why God made them. Do we even really need them nowadays?
DulceAmor thumbnail
Did they just start showing S4 in India?
Yeah, it was around epi 10. You will laugh so much, esp at Castle. He is the biggest wimp ever. πŸ˜†

Someone I follow on tumblr was posting SPN stuff earlier. Wait, let me get their tumblr for you...