Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Anyways lets not talk about it ...I will have some bad memories ...

looks like the show is a huge hit ...always knew ...it's Amir Khan afterall ...I wish it came on a better channel ...it's funny to see the show on star plus ...who insults womenhood in every possible way 🤔
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
I m officially in love with the cartoons more than the show 😳

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: heerhoney

sayo karan is not unlucky he is making himself unlucky he declined the sony show nobody refused him he want to do servant roles like ktlk leads can goto others karan is just crazy and we are super crazy to still keep tabs on him sindhu is the smartest of all

Haye u called me smart ...thank u thank u heer ☺️ 

Nah stop stressing out so much Heer...I m no smart...just that I don't have so much of a patience like u guys so I move on ...thats it ...and u can do that too ...and when he does something gud ...u can go back and enjoy his show ...right ?? 
heerhoney thumbnail
sound piece of advice sindhu i always believe u are the practical one among us truly i just cant move on to sound filmy dil hai ki manta nahin even if i dont see that guys face for 1 day its like something is missing in my life theres a deeper connection i guess so i will bear the sufferings u have to pay a price always for gaining even a wee bit of something
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Haye u called me smart ...thank u thank u heer ☺️ 

Nah stop stressing out so much Heer...I m no smart...just that I don't have so much of a patience like u guys so I move on ...thats it ...and u can do that too ...and when he does something gud ...u can go back and enjoy his show ...right ?? 

aww love u Sindhu🤗... i am not that crazy about Karan... just when i watch Remix videos sometimes, i think what happened to this guy! after all he gave us our Ranveer😳
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Anyways lets not talk about it ...I will have some bad memories ...

looks like the show is a huge hit ...always knew ...it's Amir Khan afterall ...I wish it came on a better channel ...it's funny to see the show on star plus ...who insults womenhood in every possible way 🤔

so true🤔
heerhoney thumbnail
sisnt see it sayo but i feel its all hype just becoz AK is doing it even u are not crazy abt kw see its only me 😭😭
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Then Heer stop complaining about his acts and why he does what he does ...either love him or don't love him ...u can't have everything sweety...at the end of the day u can't live without watching him and that is why he appears in all these crappy shows to please his fans ...so there u go ..whats to complain...u get to see him ...he gets his money ...everyone is happy  ...u gotto settle with one thing ...otherwise u r being unfair ...😛

Sayanii I know right ...there is so much of a difference in those two things na ...It's like a totally different person ...I don't know ...I personally think he was a lot more serious then what he is now ...and it shows in his work ...
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
"Misha said that Jared and Jensen will never admit it, but they really treat each other as brothers * - * # 

CHAMELEON 🤣 🤣 🤣 I bet my money over the fact that Jared punched him ...but jokes apart ..that was such a sweet thing to say 😍 * fangirling *