Users

Frequent Posters

heerhoney thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hi sindhu dada lost kkr won whom were u supporting
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
None Heer ...I don't like cricket ...never followed it ...didn't even knew about the match 
heerhoney thumbnail
even i dont like cricket its only thru some of my frnds that i am kept updated
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Yeah I hear a lot of stuffs about Sherlock and Tumblr is filled with it's stuff ...there is a special name for fan who like spn dr. who and sherlock ...SuperWhoLock 😆 but anyways ...I m in love with the movie so I m a little unsure about watching the series ...I will start comparing it and the fun dies then and there...Have u seen the movie ...is the characters like the movie ?? Is Sherlock a little insane types in the series??? and who is Watson in the series ...I love Watson ☺️

I will give it a try ...let me finish with spn ...just two more weeks to go ...sobsss sobsss sobsss ...I had the best six months after a long time ...😍 will try watching Sherlock then ...I wish it comes on TV ...I like the brightness  that comes on TV ...comp videos are too dark 

yup i have seen the movie and i liked it. even i was skeptical at first. but then i started watching the series and completely fell in love with it😳 ...once u start watching, u just can't stop... the characters are almost same but the stories are presented differently... they take place n a contemporary world... the series is witty, interesting...everything to keep u glued to your seat for 90 minutes.
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sayonii

lol i love them😳

Sherlock and Watson... u will love them for sure. Watson is tooo adorable😆
-Raindrops- thumbnail
so according to the TB article, Karan's not doing the show...then what on earth is this?

and this?

somebody plz enlighten me😆

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
I don't know whether I should feel sorry for Karan or for myself at the moment 
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Seriously is he doing the show or not?🤔...
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
God knows ...but I remember I saw some article that talked about another guy being the role ...I just saw the headline so don't remember much 
-Raindrops- thumbnail
yup it was Gaurav Khanna i think... *sigh*.. Karan's really very unlucky. first his SP show got scrapped and now this? really don't know what to say...