A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged - Page 77

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Oh talking about Stefan can I say I m in love with damon and stefan's relationship thanks to the n Number of mixes I have been watching on SPN and tvd ...I just this new one and I was like no matter what these two guys do love each other ...

I'm glad that you said this because I feel this gets overlooked way too much in all the Delena vs Stelena wars. As much as the show is about the triangle, ultimately too it's about the love these two brothers have for one another. And they do love one another. They have saved one another countless times and even when it comes to Elena they are both conscious of the fact the other has feelings of her and both want it to be a fair fight. Their relationship is actually really nice. I wish people could look past the triangle and see these two and their bond more clearly because they're missing a crucial part of the show by focusing on the triangle exclusively.
loved ur comments sindhu on karan  absolutely bang on
I know I will never get to meet them ...but they actually made me believe that good people exist and genuine relationships is possible ...😍

Oh yes all the vids are up ..these people are fast man ...they uploaded everything in just one day and I may have seen the con from every possible corner of the auditorium ..back row ..front row ...side row 😆 and I have laughed like crazy ...I think they were probably more drunk than ever before ..cause the kind of stuffs they did ...normal people will never think about it ...especially Misha he was a riot ...something so funny happened that I can't describe it ...I will show u the video ...Misha made a fan so mad she walked upto the stage to hit him and he ran away 🤣 and Jared was like I m scared 😆 

It's gud in a way atleast u r getting along ...he seems to have a nice side though I never thot I will say that   😆...helps u atleast...very few people actually ever helps someone in life...so it's gud ...it makes ur work better and keeps u entertained at the same time ...I m happy u r having fun there ... 🤗 enjoy ur work as much as possible ...but stay away from dirty cloths from now on 😆

Oh yeah Payal likes everything that is bad ...why do u think she is so bad :p Hahaha Klaus sounds like my kinda guy no ??? hehehe ...but gud characters shouldn't be killed off ..and I think he has a gud fan following ...so hopefully nuthn will happen I guess...when is TVD finale ...it's got an early pick up ...must be doing really gud na ...
Originally posted by DulceAmor

I'm glad that you said this because I feel this gets overlooked way too much in all the Delena vs Stelena wars. As much as the show is about the triangle, ultimately too it's about the love these two brothers have for one another. And they do love one another. They have saved one another countless times and even when it comes to Elena they are both conscious of the fact the other has feelings of her and both want it to be a fair fight. Their relationship is actually really nice. I wish people could look past the triangle and see these two and their bond more clearly because they're missing a crucial part of the show by focusing on the triangle exclusively.

I know ..I was surprised how I have never seen anybody talk about it ...or expressed their love for it ...I mean they are beautiful as brothers...I just saw some glimpses of their relationship and I fell in love with it and people who are actually watching this show ...they never say a thing about it ...it's always delena ...and stefena ...even Kat is more discussed then the brothers...what is wrong with the world ...fine they had problems huge problems ...but then even sam and dean had problems ...it kinda is actually the same thing ...brothers loving each other and betraying each other ...but nobody saw the beauty in their relationship ?? thats so unfair ...I loved the fact that underneath all of damon's hatred for stefan he still loved his brother...stefan I m assuming traded himself for his brothers life ? doesn't count or what ??? damon was fighting for stefan ...doesn't count ??? it's not fair ...  hell it's so less discussed that I had no clue about it unless I started watching the mixes ...
sindhu do u like barun he is amazing as ASR
Barun I like ...I don't like the show Heer...I don't know why this show exists in the first place 
Oh yes, do show me. How did he make her mad? Did he insult her something? Lol. It's kinda cool that the fans feel able to approach them. Were they drinking all through the con? Guys and their beer na *rolls eyes*

The finale is either next week or the week after, I can't quite remember which. But yes, there's only the one episode to go now. Everything's drawing to a close again. But I'm really glad that TVD got picked up for a 4th season. I'm not at the stage where I am bored with it yet, and plus, I need me some more Damon.

Hmm, people are too much invested in the triangle I think. If you're team Stelena then the general concensus is you can't like anything Damon, and vice versa. I'm not saying everyone is like that, just that overall it can seem that way at times. It's like it's not acceptable to like both brothers or to like them without Elena. But that's how it is with these shows na. Look at indian serials, it's all about the love stories there too. Rest kinda gets pushed to the background I guess.
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Barun I like ...I don't like the show Heer...I don't know why this show exists in the first place 

It was getting quite good for a while, but they have totally shot themselves in the foot with it now. There is no consistency with track. One min it's all MU and anger and the next OTT comedy. And Khushi...I really don't understand why a sensible, intelligent man like ASR would love her. Before I did, but they have tampered too much with her and made her a charicature now. It's a shame and I feel bad for Sanaya because she is way more talented than the material they are giving her.
Hahaha I don't know what started it ...but this woman was asking the same question to all the cast members and maybe Misha didn't answer her question in his panel ...so when he came with Jared for the dual panel ..she came to ask the question and she was like my question is for Jared and Jared is all acting happy and Misha is like staring at her and she is like I asked u this question Misha u didn't answer and I don't give second chances ( all in gud fun ) and Misha started messing around with her and she was like if u don't stop I will come right upto u and Misha is like ok I won't mess with u anymore and then he starts again and she is like thats it and she walks upto the stage and Misha runs away 🤣 and then there is second part to it where they have to hand over a soft toy to the best fan question and Misha and Jared it has to be this woman and now I can't explain how they gave her the soft toy ...🤣 but anyways will post the vid for you ...u will surely know how crazy they are and the fans are then ...I had tears in my eyes ...and just thinking about the situation is killing me 😆

Yeah all the finale's are coming ...I sometimes think how on earth do US survive the month of may with so many finales...😆 everyone was sure TVD will get picked up ...so it didn't came as a surprise but an early pick up means it's very valuable to the channel ...so it's going to stay for a long time ... 

I know how triangles are ...but seriously they are missing out on a very gud story ...I sometimes feel like tv and films are too much loaded with love stories these days as if nuthn else exists in the world ...there are so many things that one can explore but chooses not to ...the same old same old ...u know I m pretty tired of love hate stories too now...nuthn like to sit up and watch and think about anymore ...it's like watching the same thing over and over again and I m like I would rather have them kill each other now than to make them fall in love ...I m that bored with it ...

hi i think i have nothing gud to watch so i like IPKKND no matter now stupid and silly it gets me just awedby arnavs character i just love his accent

anu i said hi dear