Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Why do people swear so much ...arghhh ...it makes me feel sick and dirtyyy 🀒...every sentence there has to be a swear word ...argh argh arghhh ...it's like simple normal decent language is too difficult to speak ...idiots πŸ˜‘
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

One more year of spn πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

🀣🀣🀣

I saw this on tumblr last night and I was laughing so much I was crying. All the cast are this crazy kya? πŸ˜†
DulceAmor thumbnail
My nose is all itchy because that idiot, Tom, was mucking around at work and he shoved this cloth that had been lying around for ages and was all stained with red wine in my face. I am seriously gonna whack him one of these days. πŸ˜‘  Why are boys so immature? 
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Hahahaha yeah they are all crazy ...they all make stupid jokes about each other...no matter where they are...Misha here has the most awesomest sense of humor in the gang though ..he is adorable ...when I read this last night ...I was like poor Jared he always gets to be the girl in these jokes πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Jared is gonna kill Misha tomorrow πŸ˜† I can't wait for the con to start now πŸ€£
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: DulceAmor

My nose is all itchy because that idiot, Tom, was mucking around at work and he shoved this cloth that had been lying around for ages and was all stained with red wine in my face. I am seriously gonna whack him one of these days. πŸ˜‘  Why are boys so immature? 

Damn the idiot ...why did he shove it in ur face anyways ...what is wrong with the idiot ...u shove him inside a garbage can next time u see him πŸ˜‘ thats a very gud question but I have no answer ...maybe thats their cover for being donkeys 
DulceAmor thumbnail
I swear, I couldn't stop laughing when I saw that tweet on tumblr. I had an ache in my sides. It's nice that they can all tease each other that way. I like it when cast members are close and get on. It makes you love them all the more somehow, na?

Urgh, because he is a prat! He thought he was being funny. Seriously, all morning he's been after me. He misheard something I said. He thought I said 'horse' instead of 'course' and he made this whole joke out of it which is not fit to be repeated, but he wouldn't stop. And when I went in this morning he comes rushing up to me and asked me to give him a hi-five. I really dunno what goes on in that boy's mind. He is completely and utterly insane.
DulceAmor thumbnail
I read on some sight that Klaus was shoved to the bottom of a river or something?! I don't want Klaus to be killed off! I actually kind of like him. I think TVD needs him. Plus, I have a bit of a soft corner for Klaroline. πŸ˜³
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Absolutely in an industry filled with competition and jealousy ...it's a miracle when u find a cast with such a close bond of friendship ...I have never seen any of them getting offended or taking anything seriously from one another ...and at the same time they support each other completely like best of friends and thats a rarity for me...I remember I read this tumblr post two three days back ...ofcourse fangirl comment but at the same time pretty sweet ...she watched the con videos and she was crying ...because they all were so adorable like a happy family ...doing kiddish stuff and having a gud time ...it made her feel better because she was going through a bad time ...

Lolzzz why is he messing around with u ...poor u πŸ€—he sounds like a monkey ..who can't sit still for a minute ...pretty hyper active...he reminds me of friends friend ...he was exactly this kind and he scared me badly ...and I told my friend I don't wanna meet ur friend again ...he is weird and she couldn't stop laughing but atleast u got a gud entertainment at ur work now ...it's fun having jokers around ...keeps u happy :p
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
How popular is this Klaus ...I remember talking to Payal about my latest crush and she jumped and said dare u say it's Klaus I m not sharing him..and I m like who is Klaus πŸ˜• and then I was like ohhh TVD  ...but then I have very less info about this guy ...I just know Stefan saved Damon through this guy ...ain't it ???

Oh talking about Stefan can I say I m in love with damon and stefan's relationship thanks to the n Number of mixes I have been watching on SPN and tvd ...I just this new one and I was like no matter what these two guys do love each other ...
DulceAmor thumbnail
That is the beauty of fandom, it can bring happiness into when your life when you need it the most. At times like that it really is like a family, and even though you have never met these people and probably never will, still they bring something important to your life. Have you seen any of the con vids yet or are they not up?

That is the million dollar question! He never leaves me in peace for a moment. He's always after me about something. He is such a joker. And yet, I have to admit, as much as I hate him at times, he does have a nice side. He is helpful and he's managed to endure my stupidity thus far without hitting me. In a perverse kind of way I do kinda like his teasing. Oh, he irritates the hell outta me, but he's the first guy who's ever treated me this way and it's kinda refreshing to be teased for once.

Payal loves Klaus too huh? He's the out-and-out villian, and yet there is goodness in him too. I just love the fact he's so layered. He is like an extreme version of Damon in the beginning. And Joseph Morgan who plays him is one of the best actors ever. He can send chills down your spine with just one look. I really can't imagine TVD without him now. Tbh I would rather lose someone like Jeremy or Tyler than lose Klaus.