A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged - Page 70

Posted: 11 years ago
the 3 mistakes of my life:
in my loony mood i bought tickets in gold class worth rs750 each ( 4 persons) ouch
went to see tezz ( would kill myself for that)
saw the whole movie and had a headache

so there u go more grave mistakes than those in bhagats book
Sindhu, I just sent you a PM. Can you check it ASAP. It's kinda urgent. Sorry to bug you so much. 
Yeah Anu I replied to ur PM too ...check it :)
I m sobbing right now ...so even if nobody is interested in my sob story ...I m gonna write ...I will feel better that way I guess...

I hate SPN writers ...I knew I will cry ...but I wasn't prepared for this ...I was laughing in the begining of the epi and I was like no maybe it's another funny episode and then those frigging idiots drop the bomb out of nowhere and that sudden change of emotion was so pathetic ...

I feel so bad for Dean ...he hates his life...all he ever gets is pile of guilt and he has to carry that guilt everywhere he goes and if thats not enough u give him guilt every single day to cope with ...

Just yesterday someone told him that sam and dean's life is not pathetic ...it's actually better than so many people around them...he said that sam and dean gets to save the world everyday and then have a brother who will die for them ...who doesn't want that in their lives ...and dean was for a change happy and smiling thinking that yes he is blessed with something if not nuthn ...he was frigging happy 

but the writers can't live with it I guess...the very next day they took two of the most precious people in their lives ...they killed them off in the most pathetic fashion in the whole wide world ..and all dean could do is watch it silently and then frigging move on from that thing to fight ...I think nuthn is worse than that ...to be extremely hurt yet keep going on and stashing all that  pain in his heart ...
Originally posted by heerhoney

the 3 mistakes of my life:
in my loony mood i bought tickets in gold class worth rs750 each ( 4 persons) ouch
went to see tezz ( would kill myself for that)
saw the whole movie and had a headache

so there u go more grave mistakes than those in bhagats book

what is tezz??

This is so awesome ...I wanna learn how to do these things so badly now ...😍
sindhu tezz is a worldclass flop horrible movie starring 3 awful actors-anil kapoor ajay devgan and kangana ranaut i told i was in my loony mood when i went to watch it wished would have gone to vicky donor instead
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

πŸ’”

i love tumblr graphics😍😍
okay i am very happy today as i finally gave my presentation and submitted my project report today...so hopefully i would never have to see my project mentor's face again...Yayy me!πŸ˜†.. this definitely calls for a celebration...so here's chocolates for everyone of you😳