Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged - Page 69

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nah watch it whenever u can ...I m just surprised that somebody could actually think of merging castle with spn ...maybe because castle has all those actors of spn in it ...I just realised that this another guy on castle ..his name is mark pelligrino ...he was in dexter...he was Rita's ex husband whom dexter killed ...then he came in SPN...lolz the guy doesn't leave a single show of mine ...sobsss 

oh and he came in this weekends con na so he was talking about Nathan Fillon...he called him a friggin overgrown child 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

she was in this show too ...arghhh and she was as annoying as she was in dexter thank god she didn't last for more than one epi ...otherwise I would have banged my head somewhere...all my shows are getting interconnected ...woww especially dexter and spn ...will I see Michael in SPN someday ?? or jensen in dexter ? 😍 aaahhh one can dream right 😍
heerhoney thumbnail
sindhu u like sushant singh na hes in abhishek kapoor ( rock on directors ) second venture kai poche based on chetan bhagats the three mistales of my life so lets see how the movie turns out to be and how he fares what say

anu thanks for ur pms deeply obliged
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No need to thank me, Heer. If you ever need me, just drop me a line okay. 🤗

Sindhu, have you seen the new Castle promo? OMG but I think my heart actually stopped. I can't wait for the finale!
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow the SPN/Castle vid was awesome! She is one talented vid editor. The clips flowed so seamlessly. Thanks for sharing Sindhu!
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Why is anyone in their right mind making a film on Three Mistakes ...it's a ridiculous book ...one hell of a drag ...I had to force myself to finish the book and I only know how much I have whined through it ...🤔 me not at all thrilled with it ...

No Anu I haven't seen the new promo ...I m following the Indian one na ..cause I missed out on a lot in between ...the were showing this promo where Kate was having a hard time on a case...will fill u up once I m done watching ...it will come tonight ...right after spn ...so If I m not crying over SPN today which I think I will ..then I will watch it today ...or else I will watch tomorrow in the morning or so ..I can't take two back to back sad epis ...

I knew u would like it ...the girl has nice concepts for here mixes...not random stuffs which is rare ...u should also see the last one ...the one with spn and tvd ...thats another classic piece of work ...
spiritcrimson thumbnail

Sindhuuu! KAMEEENi 
spiritcrimson thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Rachie Kameeni part 2 

lekin tu original kameeni hai!
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Obviously I m ...main terese badi hoon ...zyada samajhdar hoon ...achhi hoon ...har tarike se better hoon ...so yup ... I m a  better kameeni than u are ...and the fact remains ...tu gadhi hai ...
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Ok If I m missing from here than think I m glued to the TV ...and I will come  when there is a break..in between