Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Haha I m actually watching big bang one more time ...yesterday penny was like how on earth does sheldon has friends and Howard is like we don''t know we like leonard ...man I cracked up so bad ...poor sheldon πŸ€£ πŸ€£ I wanna watch season 5 sobss ...and I can't get hold of the timings on zee cafe 
heerhoney thumbnail
sindhu my fav shows are IPKKND ( in love with barun ) punar vivaah EHMMBH and parvarish ( very realistic ) do u watch any of these
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Wow thats a lot of shows ...No Heer I don't watch any of them ... I wanted to watch EHMMBH for Virat Manvi track but they have even turned that into a ridiculous thing which is just stretches like chewing gum ..having no progress...so I stopped watching that 
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am mortified. I spelt a really simple word wrong today. I swear I am getting more stupid by the day. 
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
I have spelt my name wrong u can't go worse than that Anu πŸ˜†
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

I have spelt my name wrong u can't go worse than that Anu πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You are always know how to cheer me up Sindhu.

Love you. πŸ€—

Edited by DulceAmor - 11 years ago
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
well look what I found today ...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_ArYfC3uFc[/YOUTUBE]

I love this girls channel ...she has a beautiful talent of telling stories ...she nearly brought me to tears with some mixes...and u know I saw this one mix of hers on spn ...that told a parallel story of an irony between two scenes and it was so gud ...kind of made me wish like somebody could make such a thing on TR ...they had so many such scenes that spoke the same words but in different situations πŸ˜
DulceAmor thumbnail
Will watch it later Sindhu. Sorry, I am so slow with vids right now.   I have tonight off but I was working 7-2 so I'm trying to catch up with everything else. Before I had too much time and now I don't have enough. I can never strike a balance. 
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: DulceAmor

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You are always know how to cheer me up Sindhu.

Love you. πŸ€—

Hahahaha I m in a gud mood ...watching spn and I almost fell off my couch ...my cousin is staying with me for few days and she is having a hard time keeping a straight face ...🀣and watching her control herself is even more hillarious ...muhahaha ... it's the last funny epi of this season...so it's gonna end epic πŸ˜†
DulceAmor thumbnail
I'm glad you're having fun. It's good to see you happy. πŸ€—