this one is sooo cute๐Ÿ˜ณ

-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
btw Sindhu do u still watch DEK?๐Ÿ˜›
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy bengali new year ...god I m tired of picking up calls today ...if not for them I wouldn't even have known it's new year :p 

hahaha sayani u like big bang too ./...my friends are mad about it ...weirdly I like keonard more than sheldon ...but can't deny that sheldon cracks me up everytime he hits the screen ...btw did u know he won the emmy this sunday one more time :p the guy is sheer genius and yeah gay too 

and of course I m a jensen pagal ...how can anyone not fall for him ๐Ÿ˜ he is something like seriously something ...and I m so thankful to god that he is not gay I would have screamed my lungs out otherwise...though the whole fandom wants him to be gay ...I don't care ...one delicious looking man needs to stay straight for me to drool without any thoughts โ˜บ๏ธ

and u know the worse part ...I NEVER found him attractive before watching supernatural ...it's not like I didn't knew who he was before spn ...I did know him ...but I was never interested...tumblr was full of his pics...tutorials were full of his pics ...my friends wore siggies and avis of him all the time ...and I never cared ...I never checked those things out ...rather I was like why is this guy always infront of me ...all over the place...and then I see spn ...and I m like aaahhh he is hot hot hot hot ...so much changes with a characterization  and then I see his interviews and I m like there cannot be a better man than him in the whole wide world ...and thats how I fell in love with him ...isn't it the most beautiful love story u have ever heard ???? I know there should be show written on my love story ...โ˜บ๏ธ damn he is married sobsss 

sobs he was in my bloody valentine and I was supporting the other guy ๐Ÿ˜† and now if I watch it I know my preference will take a u turn ...I m so weird ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 12 years ago
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sayonii

this one is sooo cute๐Ÿ˜ณ

this is my favourite spn cartoon ...they look adorable ...like three litlle dolls ...and their expressions ๐Ÿ˜†
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ now I feel better ๐Ÿคฃ
spiritcrimson thumbnail
My team lost yesterday. Damn.

Anyway, I'm not so sad, because it was a close match (boring also!)

SINDHUUU!
spiritcrimson thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Haan bol meri jaan ...

Kya karings?
I really feel like making some siggies, but these textures aren't downloading. WHY? 
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
because tere saath life mein kabhi kuch achha nahin ho sakta :p 

make me dean and sam siggies if u can ...I hate the ones on tumblr .. most of them ...all are gay gay gay ...arghhh 

me trying to study ...but seriously I have lost all my energies now ...it's like hoyega toh thik nahin toh bhaad mein jaye 
spiritcrimson thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

because tere saath life mein kabhi kuch achha nahin ho sakta :p 

make me dean and sam siggies if u can ...I hate the ones on tumblr .. most of them ...all are gay gay gay ...arghhh 

me trying to study ...but seriously I have lost all my energies now ...it's like hoyega toh thik nahin toh bhaad mein jaye 

but there are some good Dean and Sam sigs on tumblr. Acha anyway, I don't mind making. I want to make Arjun-Shweta. it has been AGESSS since I made one! Do you still have the pics from their performance?

Speaking of which, they never did upload the video of that performance, did they?

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
there are?? search them out ...give it to me โ˜บ๏ธ or no don't search u make ...u make hundred times better than them ... 

arjun shweta ...make make ...oh no they never uploaded any video ...rona mat... I don't have the pics saved...but u will find them on net for sure ...will have to see 

btw do u guys know shweta's play started this week jhumroo ...and it's doing well ๐Ÿ˜ƒ