Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
oh sherlock holmes ...there is a show now ...I went for the movie ...actually was dragged to it ...but I really really loved it ...it was funny ...and the direction was classic piece... and then saw the first part on hbo ... 

Anu btw tell me something how is the relationship between damon and stephen on vampires diary ...I see a lot of mixes of tvd and supernatural ...and I saw that stephen turned damon into a vampire ...did he ??? and did damon forgive him for that ??
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrucBNkKOrw[/YOUTUBE]

Yeah I was talking about this video ... anyways watch this ...it's beautifully done with all voice overs and everything ...I really love when people put dialogues in it makes it so much more beautiful ...

it's funny how they have the same initial to their name ... dean and damon big brothers and completely mean and bad people whil sam stefen are all goody goody ðŸ˜†
spiritcrimson thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

oh sherlock holmes ...there is a show now ...I went for the movie ...actually was dragged to it ...but I really really loved it ...it was funny ...and the direction was classic piece... and then saw the first part on hbo ... 

Anu btw tell me something how is the relationship between damon and stephen on vampires diary ...I see a lot of mixes of tvd and supernatural ...and I saw that stephen turned damon into a vampire ...did he ??? and did damon forgive him for that ??

awesome way for me to say, HELLOOO EVERYONE

And the relationship between Stefan and Damon is nothing like Dean and Sam, if you're thinking. Damon hated Stefan for the longest time, I think. Fifty years or something they didn't see each other, I think.

Damon and Stefan show their love by hurting each other, yet being the ones to heal each other too. It's like love-hate for them. Not ultimate bromance. 
spiritcrimson thumbnail
Originally posted by: DulceAmor

It's Sherlock, the modernised version of Sherlock Holmes that the BBC recently did, and which is Sayani's new obsession. 😛

man I see Sherlock EVERYWHERE I go. Is it really so good? Should I watch it? I'm so hooked onto Doctor Who atm. 
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Ohh ...but still they save each other ...me likes it ...besides they ain't human which makes emotion a little darker than what humans will have ...so justifies it too ... and reading ur stuff rachie I m assumin u don't know what happens in spn in season four and five ... ðŸ˜ƒ u will forget what bromance used to be :p

btw kaisi hai ...partying hard I assume ...so lemme repeat it ...HATE YOU 
spiritcrimson thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Ohh ...but still they save each other ...me likes it ...besides they ain't human which makes emotion a little darker than what humans will have ...so justifies it too ... and reading ur stuff rachie I m assumin u don't know what happens in spn in season four and five ... ðŸ˜ƒ u will forget what bromance used to be :p

btw kaisi hai ...partying hard I assume ...so lemme repeat it ...HATE YOU 

i've literally missed ALL that's been happening in SPN damn! :( How will I ever catch up?

WHY DO YOU HATE ME? I HATE YOU MORE!
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Rachna ðŸ¤—

Yes you should def watch Sherlock. It's made by the same ppl who make Doctor Who. Lol, I'm loving all the Amy stuff on my dash at tumblr from you right now. I love Karen Gillan. I wish she wasn't leaving. They had pics from the sets in the newspaper the other day - from NY. The trio. It's gonna be so weird without their dynamic.
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well Rachna kinda summed up Stefan & Damon well, but to answer your other questions, Sindhu, yup Stefan made Damon drink blood to become a vampire. Damon wanted to die, but Stefan forced him to turn. And Damon resented him for that ever since. But underneath it all, they are still brothers, and they do still care about one another. Well, I am a little anti-Stefan these days, so I would say Damon actually cares more about Stefan than he does for Damon, but that's probably more my perception than reality. They both try to save one another, it's true. And yeah, as for Damon being bad and Stefan being good, it's really not as clear cut as that anymore, especially now in S3, we're seeing how they both are pretty much the same. Stefan has a very dark side too, just like Damon, but both are equally capable of love and goodness.

Will watch the vm and get back to you with my thoughts on it.
spiritcrimson thumbnail
Originally posted by: DulceAmor

Hello Rachna ðŸ¤—

Yes you should def watch Sherlock. It's made by the same ppl who make Doctor Who. Lol, I'm loving all the Amy stuff on my dash at tumblr from you right now. I love Karen Gillan. I wish she wasn't leaving. They had pics from the sets in the newspaper the other day - from NY. The trio. It's gonna be so weird without their dynamic.

Anu! ðŸ¤—

haha that';s because MY dash is also filled with Karen Gillan. God I'll miss Amy and Rory so much. I've really come to love Amy and Rory now, and I'm still not even done with season 6. Ah!

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: spiritcrimson

i've literally missed ALL that's been happening in SPN damn! :( How will I ever catch up?

WHY DO YOU HATE ME? I HATE YOU MORE!

pray that star world airs it again ðŸ˜† AXN did ...I saw the sixth season there ...I guess star world will ...or else fan girls will turn them insane ...India too has spn fan girls now ...it's so funny ðŸ¤£ the boys get super pissed with their comments ðŸ˜†

i HATE U cause ur exams are over ...BOOO
Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 12 years ago