A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged - Page 51

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by shaktheback

My PS is screwed up man. Have to re-install it.. When am I going to see your shop though?

dunno...maybe after exams in May🤔
I have exams too .. That reminds me, gotta go Sayo.. Tc..
okay byee😳
and all the best for your exams🤗
Congrats Heer ðŸ¤—🤗 thats one of the best news I have heard in a long time ...really happy for you ... have fun there and please be safe 

Nah I don't watch anything ...I have exams from next week ...I m freaking out ...I hate my examination center...I didn't even knew there was such a place in the first place ...I don't know how will I reach there...I have tonnes of syllabus left to complete and I tired ...

I just saw yesterday's castle while eating dinner...I wasn't even paying attention ...and it's not castle's fault actually ...its my ...I m going crazy...i don't pay attention to anything these days ...I even forgot my friends birthday ...like the closest closest pal of mine ...and he made sure to rub it with salt and spice for a long time for that ... still does and it's juts been a week ...I wonder how will I survive the one year torture that is gonna follow ...anyways but then I saw that guys face and I like is it castle or supernatural going in and then I was like no he is in this show now ...thats when I paid attention and realised castle played a spoof on supernatural ðŸ˜† 
Originally posted by Sayonii

what is this??
thanks a lot my darlings-anu sindhu sayo

yeah anu enjoying every bit of it when ur passion becomes ur profession its a ballgame altogether😃

sayo i do both criminal and corporate law each has its own flavour liking both😛

sindhu yeah dear i better be safe delhi is not one of the safest cities to be around however my colleagues are good and it has been quite a smooth sailing for me till now aur tere life main kya ho raha hai
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

what is this??

It's Sherlock, the modernised version of Sherlock Holmes that the BBC recently did, and which is Sayani's new obsession. 😛
Sayani, are the icons on either end of the set of the Doctor and Amy, or am I imagining things?