Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Sindhu! πŸ€—

Did you know, that's one of my fav songs. I first heard it when I watched a KaSh mix on it and ever since I have loved it. The lyrics are awesome.

So you are loving Supernatural nowadays? I have never seen it, but people generally seem obsessed with it. Dexter S6 is showing here in the UK btw. It started last week. Every time I see the promos I think of you. πŸ˜†
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yayyy you and me always love the same song πŸ˜ƒ

oh yeah count me on the obsessed group πŸ˜† but not the extreme ones who want them to turn gay and marry each other both on screen and off screen πŸ˜† nah I like them as brothers and friends like they are ...and yes I know there is very loyal fandom of this show out there and it's beautiful ... will tell u stories later ... but anyways the show isn't as scary as it suppose to be ..because it never scares me ... πŸ˜† but finally I found something that revolves around relationships again ...aahhh My favourite thing in the world πŸ˜ there are scenes that literally makes me cry and then scenes which makes me laugh till my tummy hurts ...it's a nice balance between all elements ...and thats what makes the show a treat to watch ... and U know the funny part ...there is no female in this show yet it survived for 8 years ... no love angle ...πŸ˜†

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
oh yeah dexter is coming in India too ...but I don't get time to watch it ...besides I have seen it once and I don't wanna see it agtain ...too disturbing ...but maybe the end part where deb falls in love with him πŸ˜†
heerhoney thumbnail
anu i am good how was ur easter had lots of chocolates cakes etc or not

ps in love with the charactacter mohan
DulceAmor thumbnail
No female lead? Now that is something truly different. It must be one of a kind. Can you imagine if they brought such a show on Indian TV? 
DulceAmor thumbnail
I spent most of Easter working, Heer.   But I did eat half of a chocolate egg (a big one) last night. It was yummy. πŸ˜›
DulceAmor thumbnail
Who is Mohan btw? Which show is he from?
heerhoney thumbnail
mohan is from na bole tum na maine kuch kaha from colors channel refreshing show very practical mohan is straight forward no nonsense guy yet adorable😳
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
lolz Anu guess what happened

was watching castle today and lolzz they took a dig at supernatural and those ghost hunter stuff ... πŸ€£ πŸ€£ and more the killer was actually the main villain in supernatural for the first two seasons ...man I love that guy ... he was awesome with that character and then I see him here in castle that too with supernatural jokes ...hahaha what luck πŸ˜†
DulceAmor thumbnail
OMG you saw the ghost buster episode? Ahhh, lemme think of that guy...he was a villian in supernatural? Wow, never knew that. They're having a zombie episode soon too. I wonder if they will make a dig at The Walking Dead? Are you enjoying castle btw?