Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
and as for me I m fine ...will be back in may most probably ...catch u guys then ...hope u guys are fine and happy and in one piece ...rest can be taken care of :p ..bye luv ya miss yaa
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
and as for me I m fine ...hope u guys are fine too and in one piece ...rest can be take care of ...will be back in may I suppose ...take care till then byezzz luv yaaa miss yaaa
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
SINDHU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Excuse the caps, but OMG it's so good to see your posts again!!!! I have missed you like crazy!!! So relieved to hear you're okay. See you in May hun, tc. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
heerhoney thumbnail
sindhu welcome back ( for interim period hi sahi ) will wait for u in may
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sihdhuuu missed u a lot..๐Ÿค—
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anu did u watch Sherlock? i just started watching it and am totally in love the show๐Ÿ˜. lets just say i am Sherlock-ed๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†. plus i have completed season 1 of The Big Bang Theory.. it's hilarious and i heart Sheldon Cooper๐Ÿ˜†
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Originally posted by: heerhoney

i watched SPA barun was awkwardly nervous karan tacker was a good anchor loved him also loved the full ek hazaron main meri behena hain team kudos to all 4 of them ๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ˜ฒeveryone's praising BS but u the first one to say so!๐Ÿ˜†
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Originally posted by: DulceAmor

Hello, anyone remember me? ๐Ÿ˜†

Sorry I have been MIA. I guess I am gonna be a lot more in the future. Work experience has ended but now the real work begins. I am doing double shifts. I was on this morning and this is my break and then I will be working till 10.30 tonight. I am so utterly exhausted. Work experience was good though. I learned a lot and it's amazing how much more there is to publishing than I thought there was. I got to read a lot of manuscripts, which was quite depressing in a way because most of them were good writers but we were encouraged to say no to them because they only print about 30 books a year. It made me think that I have less chance of ever getting published because I am no better than many of those manuscripts I read. So, yeah, that was depressing, but overall it was good. I got to do marketing plans, draft blurbs and proofread. I might be getting an informal internship with the editor too. Someone she knows wrote a fantasy novel and she asked me if I'd like to help her edit it. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
As for the waitressing - it's kind of a mixed bag. The bar side is fun and I feel I can manage it just fine. But the restaurant side...it's awful. The plates are so heavy and boiling hot and I burnt my thumb last night. I nearly spilled the sauce on a customer and I am so nervous handling the wine glasses. They want me to carry three plates at a time, balancing one on my arm, but I can't do it because of the weakness in my hands. Last night was horrible and I felt truly deflated when I came home. I am hoping I can stick it out over the summer until my course starts and then find something part time in a shop. If I get to work on the bar side mostly then I know I can manage. Tonight is going to be awful again. There is a party of 16 coming in, but at the same time there are 5 more tables booked - a party of 6, a party of 5, a party of 3 and two tables of 2. They are all due to come in at the same time. It's going to be crazy trying to serve them all at once. Needless to say I am really apprehensive about it. Luckily I have a day off tomorrow. I am gonna need it after these last two weeks!

Oh Anu your job seems really tough. i hope you are doing fine now๐Ÿค—

and don't give up hope. u write so well. i am sure your work will get published even if it takes some time๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Oh and did u watch Hunger Games?
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sayonii

Anu did u watch Sherlock? i just started watching it and am totally in love the show๐Ÿ˜. lets just say i am Sherlock-ed๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†. plus i have completed season 1 of The Big Bang Theory.. it's hilarious and i heart Sheldon Cooper๐Ÿ˜†

OMG did you watch it ol or are they showing it in india? Yesss, I most certainly did watch it. My mum is totally obsessed with it. ๐Ÿ˜†  It is really good though. At first when I heard they were making a modern version I was dubious, but they've done it so cleverly. Benedict Cumberbatch is basically the only one I can imagine as Sherlock now, like even when I read the actual stories his face pops into my head. Season 2 is awesome - my fav was The Hound of the Baskervilles epi. They did such a clever spin on it.
I've never seen TBBT but I've heard a lot of good things about it. Sheldon is the tall one with the brown hair, right?