Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
okay after a long time i am back to sig making...

-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DulceAmor

OMG Sayani, that is terrible news! I'm so sorry. Hope you all make it through this difficult time. 

i know...this is just too heartbreaking...i just can't imagine what's his parents are going through...
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wowww Sayani, the sig is beautiful!!!! I dunno how you do it, but you always seem to guess my fav pics. ðŸ˜ƒ  I love your texturing btw and the colouring is so cool! Me gusta mucho!
heerhoney thumbnail
sayo do u like ASR ppl are going crazy i watched a couple of epi of was not impressed with him ur views anu do u watch
DulceAmor thumbnail

Originally posted by: heerhoney

sayo do u like ASR ppl are going crazy i watched a couple of epi of was not impressed with him ur views anu do u watch

Yes Heer, like I said before, it's the only indian show I watch. The Holi episodes were good...so much so that I almost became a proper ArHi fan, but it's back to the silly comedy again and I'm sorry to say that it does nothing for me. I find Khushi irritating and immature. I actually don't mind ASR for all that he's done...at least he shows some semblance of sense and maturity at times.
DulceAmor thumbnail
Work experience is...weird. The office is actually in the attic of the guy's house and it's so small and cramped and stuffy. Today I got overheated and took a terrible headache that made me feel sick and dizzy. On the plus side, I got to proofread a manuscript. It's not a very exciting one, but it's fun getting to do some actual publishing-related work. 
heerhoney thumbnail
i can understand anu every workingexperience has its pros and cons so hope ur pros outweigh the cons and u enjoy ur work a small tip always keep the work passion flowing it helps love u hun 😳
heerhoney thumbnail
ok one thingabt  AAR i hope he speaks a bit more wouldlove to hear him more instead of just seeing his expressions
cute_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
guess who's back?(not that anybody cares) ðŸ˜ƒ
the credit for my sudden appearance is because of Anu...i finally read ur sid nikki FF( i knw its lame of me to read it so late) the entire FF is amazing. since i read it late here comes my late review:

will begin from the letter scene...u actually made me cry not because Sid Nikki might actually not end up together but because i felt their pain and the sacrifice they did for doing the right thing. it made also hate DMG ridhimma even more. 

the second time when my heart skipped a beat was when u started the last part with 5 yrs later...all i could think was gosh 5 yrs have passed and they r not together...i just hope one of them didn't die and its somebody's funeral i am going to read about. thankfully it wasn't so...

lastly, as far as i am concerned even though nikki was tad bit heartless regarding abhi i didn't find it entirely wrong. she did what any other woman would have done. she had already lost the love of her life and was on the verge of losing her dad...she just couldn't lose the only person who promised to love her. even though she broke up with abhi as soon as Sid was single she didn't go running to him. that showed she regretted her doings.

The above review is assuming u haven't written a new Sid Nikki FF. if u have plz let me knw. this time i will try to comment on time. u write really well...i could imagine all those things happening. after reading it i actually prayed that Shweta-Karan make a special apperance in Dekha Ek Khwab. 

Edited by cute_neha - 12 years ago
DulceAmor thumbnail
Awww Neha, first of all, it doesn't matter how long ago the ff was, just the fact you took the time to read it and liked it enough to comment means a lot to me. Your kind words really cheered me up. They have been the highlight of my week and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. ðŸ¤—   It's wonderful that you enjoyed it and that you thought I wrote it well. And I'm glad you could understand Nikki's motivation in leaving Abhi. I know a lot of people were not satisfied with that, but the way you described it is exactly how I intended it to be. She knew if she stayed with Abhi they would both suffer and she saw it as her punishment that things turned out the way they did. I cannot tell you how pleased I am that you could sympathise with the characters and routed for them. I haven't written any new Sid-Nikki pieces recently, but I promise you, if I do, I'll let you know. ðŸ˜³

P.S. How are you? Hope everything is going well for you. 🤗