Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Happy Holi Heer & Sayani, and everyone else! May colour always infuse your lives! 
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sayonii

Anu i am yet to watch the epis... anyway PM me the pics plz😳

K, am uploading them now, will PM the links to you by the end of the day.
DulceAmor thumbnail

no i haven't read Hunger games...what's the book about btw?

This is the sypnosis on amazon:

Katniss Everdeen is a survivor. She has to be; she's representing her District, number 12, in the 74th Hunger Games in the Capitol, the heart of Panem, a new land that rose from the ruins of a post-apocalyptic North America. To punish citizens for an early rebellion, the rulers require each district to provide one girl and one boy, 24 in all, to fight like gladiators in a futuristic arena. The event is broadcast like reality TV, and the winner returns with wealth for his or her district.With clear inspiration from Shirley Jackson's "The Lottery" and the Greek tale of Theseus, Collins has created a brilliantly imagined dystopia, where the Capitol is rich and the rest of the country is kept in abject poverty, where the poor battle to the death for the amusement of the rich.

And this is the movie promo:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgssLmsOa2s[/YOUTUBE]
DulceAmor thumbnail

okay so this is my latest creation😃

Oh wowww Sayani this is really beautiful!!! 😳  I love the pics you chose, they are all so lovely and the way you placed them together is so pretty! The colouring is gorgeous too. And I love the quote you used - it's perfect!
heerhoney thumbnail
hi guys going to watch kaahani will tell u how it is
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i watched all the epis till 3X15. loved Klaroline. and me too don't want the originals to die so soon😒.

but whom does Elena want to be with, btw? she was all so angry and jealous when she found out about Damon and Rebecah.🤔... btw i think Rebekah and Matt would make a great couple😛
DulceAmor thumbnail

i watched all the epis till 3X15. loved Klaroline. and me too don't want the originals to die so soon😒.

but whom does Elena want to be with, btw? she was all so angry and jealous when she found out about Damon and Rebecah.🤔... btw i think Rebekah and Matt would make a great couple😛

I know! When they all drunk that wine I was like nooo!!! I never thought I would like them, but they are so interesting and omg Kol is too pretty for words. Just the thought of him makes me go all dreamy. 😍  I want Kol & Damon scenes! lol.
Klaroline crept up on me. I never thought I'd say this, but Klaus can be really sweet. He kinda melted my heart a little. I was so set against them at first, but gahh, they are both such damn fine actors that they got me swept up in their tale. I know Klaus is the bad guy n all, but I hope they never kill him off. 😆

Sayani, that is the million dollar question. I don't think even Elena knows the answer to that herself. I think even the writers don't know, they just chop n change it about to suit themselves and the fan groups. The Stelena fans were complaining na, so they must have thought to give them some reassurance, but if spoilers are to be believed then there will be more DE later on in the season. Personally I think Elena is in danger of looking rather weak if she doesn't make her mind up once and for all. And yes she was totally jealous of Damon hooking up with Rebekah. She does have feelings for him, she's just so hung up on Stefan she can't see it...or rather, she doesn't want to admit to it.
Aww, yeah, actually, Matt & Rebekah were kinda sweet. I liked the way she changed her mind about having Kol kill him after he gave her his jacket to keep her warm. Matt is probably the nicest guy in Mystic Falls. He's a true gentleman and he'd make a wonderful bf.
heerhoney thumbnail
kaahani is super brilliant the climax is a killer do watch it guys😳
DulceAmor thumbnail
I made icons on the new EW Nian pics that one of the ppl I follow re-tweeted.

I'll make some sigs later. But I did make a sig on the nice epi stills that emerged the other day. I think it's two episodes from the one airing this week.

And I made a sig on the Nathan-Stana Paley Fest pics. How adorable are they?? 😳

DulceAmor thumbnail
This TVD vm is awesome:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dr2cCaLjFho[/YOUTUBE]