Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Made some stuff on the Nian pics from Elton John's Oscars viewing party.

Icons:

Sigs:

Made hundreds of versions of this one cause I didn't know which was best. 😆

heerhoney thumbnail
hi anu and sayo had amazing time at kovalam are u guys watching anything ktlk is shit nowadays and on the other hand a big thumbs up to navya 😳waiting for the movie kahani looks interesting
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i had exams. so i was MIA for the last few days.
yup Gwyneth Paltrow movie. and she did a really very good job. Anu have u read Gone with the wind. i love Scarlett. she's just awesome. i can sometimes identify with her. and Rhett Butler, the dark pagan prince will always be one of my biggest crush ever😍😍

those sigs are lovely Anu. loved the coloring specially on the last 2 sigs. they look so adorable together😳
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Originally posted by: heerhoney

hi anu and sayo had amazing time at kovalam are u guys watching anything ktlk is shit nowadays and on the other hand a big thumbs up to navya 😳waiting for the movie kahani looks interesting

KTLK sucks😛
DulceAmor thumbnail
Glad to hear you enjoyed your trip Heer! Did navya get an extension? I haven't watched it in months. What is happening on it?

Hope the exams went well Sayani! When do you get the results? I have had so many interviews this past week, but not had a good vibe from any of them.   I have another tomorrow, but I don't think I have enough experience for the role. My work experience is in less than 2 weeks now! It's come round so fast.

Okay, this will sound really bad, but no, I haven't read Gone With The Wind. Isn't that terrible? I really need to. Everyone tells me how good it is and Rhett and Scarlett are iconic. I'm definitely going to read it this year.

Glad you liked the sigs. 😳  I liked those colourings too, for once lol. The pics are just adorable. How much more gorgeous can they get? They need to get married! Lol. 😆
-Raindrops- thumbnail
good luck for all your interviews Anu🤗

u must read HP and GWTW Anu😈. i love those books. and i am sure u'll love them too
-Raindrops- thumbnail
do u know where can i get DE caps from the dance in 3X15?
-Raindrops- thumbnail
btw isn't this beautiful?

heerhoney thumbnail
yeah anu navya got an extension it now airs at 6:00 pm sp  anya maried now they are out of the vajpayee house trying to build their life alone a lot of cute anya moments we get and also the track is being handled well by cvs gud scenes shaheer is doing really a fab job give it a try if possible😳
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sayonii

good luck for all your interviews Anu🤗

u must read HP and GWTW Anu😈. i love those books. and i am sure u'll love them too

I know, it's shameful. And I call myself a literature student? 😆  Have you read The Hunger Games btw? Everyone is going crazy for it right now. I saw the film trailer the other night and it looks really weird, but Rachna says the books are awesome.