Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heerhoney thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ANU AND SAYO FRANKLY KARAN SHOULD LEAVE  KTLK NOW  like now what say guys i am being torturedby ny love always hai why he acts in crap shows cant he do something like navya anya are becoming better day by day
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

TFS. So, they killed him off...right. Well it sounds to me like the show has gone from bad to worse, though I can't comment since I haven't ever watched it. I do think Mohnish was in the wrong to have thrown tantrums...I mean, I expected him to be more professional considering how long he has been in the industry.

And Heer, in regards to your post below, yes, I think KW should leave the show. From what you've said his role has no substance. But I guess he is thinking that he's being paid so it will do till something else comes along.
Edited by DulceAmor - 12 years ago
DulceAmor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sayonii

i think u could try a happy ff this time. then u'll find out that it's as marvelous as the last one😳.

Anu i have read the GG synopsis in Wiki and this is exactly what came to my mind first.i mean first Nate, then Chuck and then did she marry Louis? now Dan! i am all confused😆. plus another thing that i didn't like is the way they shaped up Lily's character...i don't know but i found it totally ridiculous!😕 Anu your hatred for Dair seems quite strong...but at the same time they always try to pair unlikely couple in order to draw in more audience?! hope ultimately Chair happens. i don't know whether i would like Dair or not as i actually haven't seen the epis but i can't see u all angry and sad. here's a hug for u🤗

Hugging you right back, Sayani 🤗

Well, I won't make any promises with the ff, but I will see how things are when the KaSh one gets over. I can maybe write a trial chapter and if it's okay post it.

Ha, well, yeah, it's true, my hatred is intense. I just...ugh, I can't even put it into words. I do not like Dan's character anymore, so that doesn't help. The whole show has lost its essence though. I can't sit through an epi anymore. Everything feels tired and stale and dull. It's lost all the wit and sparkle that drew me to it in the first place. Leighton and Ed are about the only ones who can act, well, Blake can act too, but she looks so fed up all the time. So does Ed actually. There were rumours he wanted to leave.   I'm glad you think there have been too many guys for Blair too. I mean, seriously, they used to talk about S. There was Marcus the English lord in S2 and a college guy in S3 as well, and yes, she did marry Louis. Then she ran away with Dan. That was the point where I asked myself why am I still watching this show? I hope chair is endgame, and a part of me believes they will be. Let the dair fans have their moment, I'll just have to close my eyes when I visit the A&S shops from now on! 😆  I am sure this is how the Stelena fans must feel now that Delena have been getting so many scenes in TVD. Ahhh ship wars, aren't they fun? Not.
DulceAmor thumbnail

the phoreber couple and their infidelity😉

🤣🤣🤣

I can't speak for the tears of laughter rolling down my face right now.

I love this.
🤣
DulceAmor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sayonii

Karan's new twitter dp

😍😍😍

Oh man, he's looking good here. 😳  The brooding stare suits him.
DulceAmor thumbnail
I wish I lived in Oxford:

http://www.thisisoxfordshire.co.uk/news/9561663.Celebrate_Book_Day_with_Austen/

I would love to see first editions of Austen's work. She's probably the main reason I fell in love with reading. I remember reading Emma when I was 12 and loving it so much. I think she was one the best there has ever been at characterisation. Even after all these years her characters are so vivid and are instantly recognisable. And her humour and wit is unparalleled. I wish she was still alive so I could meet her. I'd love to know if she was as witty in real life.
DulceAmor thumbnail
It's World Book Day today and on twitter the other day they had this topic - if you could be any character from a book for a day, who would it be? So tell me, who would you all choose?

It's a hard one for me because there are so many characters I'd like to be! 😆  But I'm going to be utterly predictable and say I'd wanna be Cassie for the day because then I could dump Mircea and then run away with Pritkin. Plus I wanna know what it's like to be able to shift between places and times. That has to be fun right. Imagine how easy it would be to get to work/college. You'd just need to get up 5 mins before you were due there and then think of the place and voila you'd be there. Sure beats taking the bus, na. 😆
heerhoney thumbnail
yeah anu bang on the brooding stare suits him karan should go in for intense roles even of funny comic in ur face OTT acting roles  what say anu and sayo
heerhoney thumbnail
anu i would love to be cinderella for a day silly u may think heer is still stuck in fairytales but dear what to do i am too dreamy to leave fantasy so cinderella it is for me 😳
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DulceAmor

TFS. So, they killed him off...right. Well it sounds to me like the show has gone from bad to worse, though I can't comment since I haven't ever watched it. I do think Mohnish was in the wrong to have thrown tantrums...I mean, I expected him to be more professional considering how long he has been in the industry.

And Heer, in regards to your post below, yes, I think KW should leave the show. From what you've said his role has no substance. But I guess he is thinking that he's being paid so it will do till something else comes along.

i don't know what it is they are planning to do.may be he'll have some kind of accident and then he will undergo plastic surgery and return as an all new person...typical Ekta formula😆.
and KW's contract was for 3 months, i guess and from what i hear it's gonna end soonish😃