Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged - Page 37

DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Sushie, how are you? Not seen you in ages. ๐Ÿค—

Welcome back Sayani! Missed you so much! ๐Ÿค—  
Haww, you're too kind about the sigs. Am really happy that you liked them. ๐Ÿ˜ณ  You know s'thing, I wish their lil v-day dance scene had been slightly longer. It was such a perfect end to their valentine's day and they both looked so sweet and happy and in love, it melts my heart every time I see it. ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DulceAmor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sayonii

umm...actually i look forward to reading your POVs on everything,,, and i just can't wait to know what u think about the marriage track...as u know me not very fond of the show๐Ÿ˜‰. and i think there's no fans here. so plz share your views๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@ bold, happy is an understatement. people are drooling, fainting, suffering from high BP all over IF๐Ÿ˜›

Lol, yeah, it's gone totally crazy. The forum is like a war zone after last night's epi though. There are those saying 'OMG ASR is an abuser throwing Khushi out in the cold! How dare he?' and then there are those going 'OMG my poor baby ASR! Did you see how much he was suffering seeing Khushi shivering?' It's really amusing to read the posts. I get more entertainment from them sometimes than the epis. ๐Ÿ˜†  Well, I know it's meant to be a love-hate thing, and that is fine. I love love-hate stories. Heck, all my fav couples can fit into that description. But if I had been in charge of the scripts I would have done it so differently. I would have made Khushi walk away and go start a new life someplace else, make her become strong and independent. Because right now she is being used as everyone's punch bag (not in the literal sense, but in an emotional sense) and it's just...I think we've seen that a hundred times on TV already. Instead of showing women being degraded and subjected to emotional abuse they should show them as strong, independent girls who have the courage to stand on their own two feet. But that's maybe asking too much, or maybe I'm out of touch because I was raised in the UK and there would be a national outcry if our soaps showed women being treated this way. I dunno, but anyway, I'd like to have seen her become strong and show all those so-called 'loved ones' a thing or two. I'd have had Arnav go crazy looking for her and repenting over how he made her face the wrath of the family alone. And then when he did find her I'd have her reject him and he'd have to win her love again. But then, I guess I'm missing the point. It's not that kind of show. But still...I like my version better. ๐Ÿ˜†
heerhoney thumbnail
hi sayo and anu me well regardinf ipk sayo ur comment is bang on ppl on if fb and twitter are dying screaming their lungs that they love it know some kw fans who have converted themselves into barun fans ( and earlier they were swearing by kw what loyalty na thrash i say ) the show is over hyped i dont even watch it

anu kws sahow has vanished and he is happy with being a sidekick feel sorry for him and more for myself the only gud thing guys in this whole mess is watching ek main aur ek tu loved imran and was happy to see him giving a decent perfomance

sayo aND anu do reply really miss u guys
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
no Anu, your creations are really good. and how i wish Remix continued even after their college life...Tia and Ranveer both working, they could have shown us a glimpse of their life when they are both matured individuals๐Ÿ˜but this wish of mine will never get fulfilled.๐Ÿ˜’

and regarding IPK, i like your version more. but here in these shows, female leads are supposed to cry, they are supposed to be weak. they can't take a single decision themselves, they only cry buckets and pine for their loved ones even though they manhandles them๐Ÿ˜†
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i dunno Heer. in the last interview KW was so excited when he was talking about his show...then this time slot problem,,...hope his show comes soon.
DulceAmor thumbnail
Hey Heer, Sayani ๐Ÿค—

I doubt we are ever going to get KW's show. It's like SP totally forgot all about it.   How many times is he going to get passed over before something decent comes his way?

Sayani, I am rolfing so much at your comment about heroines. Alas, it's spot on. I think that is what put me off saas-bahu dramas, all the rhona dhona. Life is depressing enough at times!

Ahh, can you imagine Ranveer & Tia when they bought their first home together? Tia would have such a field day decorating the place and Ranveer would be stressing about all the money she was spending. ๐Ÿ˜†  It would have been nice to know what they all ended up doing. I wish they had shown that at the end instead of the really rushed ending we did get.
DulceAmor thumbnail
Oh btw, check this out, isn't it adorable?

One of the main reasons I adore Ian so much is his love of animals. You can tell a man has a good heart if he is an animal lover.
heerhoney thumbnail
hi anu ksg looks wow in the photo of urs ( a big compliment haan becoz i dont like him much but the pic is really gud)
DulceAmor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: heerhoney

hi anu ksg looks wow in the photo of urs ( a big compliment haan becoz i dont like him much but the pic is really gud)

Wowww Heer, this is a surprise. I know you don't like him so I appreciate you saying so. ๐Ÿ˜ณ  I do like this pic of him, it's one of my favs, that's why I chose it for his b'day sig. ๐Ÿ˜ณ  Glad you liked the sig. Will make some KW ones some time soon, just searching PB for some nice pics.
DulceAmor thumbnail
Gah, everyone at the A&S (by that I mean my fav sig makers) are shipping dair all of a sudden.   God, I hate the GG writers.