A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged - Page 36

Posted: 12 years ago
ok anu and sayo do watch  EMAET  its fab i loved bebo and imran was droll worthy in the second half after his electric shock haircut love him ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Ok my freakin like button is being all weird again. ๐Ÿ˜ก 
Anyways, as soon as I have the funds I will be on the first plane to India, Sayani. I have wanted to visit since forever. It's top of my list. Maybe I can bring my book with me for you. ๐Ÿ˜ณ (provided it ever gets published of course).

And OMG thanks for posting the link to Sayra's gall. I totally missed the fact she'd updated :(. I love her work. She's a natural. The Rohan sig was so gorgeous, na? The KaSh stuff melted my heart. ๐Ÿ˜

I'm getting the tooth out today.    Needless to say I am not looking forward to it. I just hope the pain is not too bad.
Okay, I know V-day is past, but still I made some TR stuff on their V-day scenes and on the salsa dance because it always makes me think of V-day for some reason. ๐Ÿ˜†

Made 3 versions of the salsa one, which is better?

I think this one turned out a bit like Sano's work, so credit must go to her.

Rose scene (this turned out blah):

Dance:

Edited by DulceAmor - 12 years ago
i love all of them anu ๐Ÿ˜ƒi like everything abt karan so all of them
Originally posted by heerhoney

i love all of them anu ๐Ÿ˜ƒi like everything abt karan so all of them

Thanks Heer. ๐Ÿ˜ณ   I will try to make KW sigs again soon.
not watching anything at the moment nothing is appealing tv has become a maha bore
Agreed Heer. I watch only IPK and the marriage track is just...there aren't words. Well, actually, there are, but I don't want to upset those who actually like this track (and there appear to be those who are happy about it). So yeah...nvm, something nice might come along one day. Is KW's show ever being made/aired? 
hii everyone! sorry i was out of town for some important work but i am back now๐Ÿ˜ณ. Heer, Anu how are you guys?
Originally posted by DulceAmor

Okay, I know V-day is past, but still I made some TR stuff on their V-day scenes and on the salsa dance because it always makes me think of V-day for some reason. ๐Ÿ˜†

Made 3 versions of the salsa one, which is better?

I think this one turned out a bit like Sano's work, so credit must go to her.

Rose scene (this turned out blah):

Dance:

OMG such stunning sigs Anu๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜...so many TR sigs. i loved them all...All the sigs are so cute and romantic. i can never get over this couple๐Ÿ˜. love the 2nd and 3rd version of Salsa dance sig more...i love the coloring.  Rose scene sig is amazing too. but the dance one has to be my fav. love TIa's expression here. and the way Ranveer's looking at her...my heart skips a beat. love the pics u chose for the sig Anu. love the soft coloring and am just speechless on your choice of texts!!!!!!!!!!!! u rock Anu๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by DulceAmor

Agreed Heer. I watch only IPK and the marriage track is just...there aren't words. Well, actually, there are, but I don't want to upset those who actually like this track (and there appear to be those who are happy about it). So yeah...nvm, something nice might come along one day. Is KW's show ever being made/aired? 

umm...actually i look forward to reading your POVs on everything,,, and i just can't wait to know what u think about the marriage track...as u know me not very fond of the show๐Ÿ˜‰. and i think there's no fans here. so plz share your views๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@ bold, happy is an understatement. people are drooling, fainting, suffering from high BP all over IF๐Ÿ˜›