Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged - Page 34

DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Wanted to make a TR gym dance sig, but it proved a bit of a trial. I like my colouring but I hate the style. 

Also made icons on the TVD HOT photoshoot for EW. Will make sigs tmr.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DulceAmor

Made some new stuff:

You have no idea how long I worked on this sig ^^. I made about 5 versions and they all sucked :(

this one is great. love the blending and colouring😳. and you always come up with the best text😍

This epi was ages ago but it's one of my fav BR scenes. Was experimenting with my colouring here. 

i just love the coloring here and the effects you gave to this sig😳

I couldn't get a nice colouring on this one at all.
but this one is pretty good too. love the way u placed the pics and the yellowish glow you gave to the sig😳

these 2 sigs are the prettiest. i loved their dance. blending and coloring is mind-blowing👏. i haven't yet watched the second dance though...but the text omg!! specially the one on the first sig already transported me to their dreamland😳.
great work Anu. i love your creations😳
-Raindrops- thumbnail
i love this sig and the text😳

^^ i have a soft corner for him😛.
-Raindrops- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DulceAmor

Wanted to make a TR gym dance sig, but it proved a bit of a trial. I like my colouring but I hate the style. 

lovely sig. the soft colouring gave it a sweet romantic feel. but i like the style too, it's pretty😳

Also made icons on the TVD HOT photoshoot for EW. Will make sigs tmr.

love the icons Anu. u have become a pro in making icon😳. post them in TVD creation gallery in IF please😳

-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anu do u like Dickens? i have read some of his books like Oliver Twist, Great Expectations and i loved them both. we had A Tale of Two Cities in our school text. but recently i read an article on him. the author is a big Dickens fan but she has described him as a Male chauvinist pig😲. quite an interesting read. here's the link to the article:
http://www.telegraphindia.com/1120212/jsp/calcutta/story_15123986.jsp

i would like to know what u think of the article too😳. 

i sill haven't watched the tvd epis. will probably watch later this week😳.  
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Heer, i want to want EMAET too😍

where is Sindhu btw?😭

DulceAmor thumbnail
Sayani, can't tell how much your feedback means! 🤗   I have to confess, I was pretty pleased with my CB sigs, esp the deb ball one. I have wanted to req those pics for a sig since ages but I never got around to it, so I thought I may as well try one of my own. Whenever I hear Lady Gaga's 'Bad Romance' I always think of that scene. That was the epi where my heart truly went out to Chuck. The way he called her name as she walked away broke my heart to pieces. The 2nd dance is from the season 1 finale. It was another really beautiful epi. I'm glad you liked the TVD stuff too. I made even more icons than that cause the pics were so much fun to colour being all EHQ, but those were the ones I liked best. K, I'll post them for you. I tend to stay clear of TVD forum. Ship wars n all you see. Really happy you liked the two TR sigs too. I'm gonna try making some more on the gym dance, but I do like my colouring there I have to confess. And lolz, well KW looks so good in that pic. It's one of my favs of his. 😳
DulceAmor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sayonii

Anu do u like Dickens? i have read some of his books like Oliver Twist, Great Expectations and i loved them both. we had A Tale of Two Cities in our school text. but recently i read an article on him. the author is a big Dickens fan but she has described him as a Male chauvinist pig😲. quite an interesting read. here's the link to the article:

i would like to know what u think of the article too😳. 

i sill haven't watched the tvd epis. will probably watch later this week😳.  

Ooh thanks for sending me the link to the article. It's really interesting reading something like this cause Dickens is a huge deal here in the UK. I read my first Dickens' novel when I was 9 (Great Expectations) but I didn't really get it. We had to read it again at uni and we also had to study Bleak House (and believe me, reading that in a week was a feat!). I've read David Copperfield and A Christmas Carol too. I've seen so many adaptations of his work on TV, most recently The Mystery of Edwin Drood. I must confess I enjoy the dramas more than reading the books, but that said, I did like the novels I have read. They can babble a bit, especially the longer ones, but there is no doubt that he is excellent at comedy and his characters are brilliant. They all are like studies in humanity. The article was interesting because I can sort of see where she is coming from. I only recently read about the way he treated his wife, Catherine. He left her and his kids for some younger woman. Back then that was something pretty scandalous. It doesn't make me view his work in a different light, like the article suggested, but it makes me think less of him as a person. I don't really agree that he was a hyprocrite, but then I haven't read his letters or journals like she has. I believe he was commenting on Victorian society and genuinely he just had a low opinion of people and humanity. He came from a poor background and that does tend to jade your view of the world, especially in a time like that when the divide was so huge and there was all those rich people throwing money about while others starved. So I think when you know that you can see why he had a bit of a chip on his shoulder. As for his support of the empire...that is something that is inevitably going to divide people. The thing is, back then, we British were all about the Empire. It was supposed to be this symbol of our greatness and they conveniently overlooked the fact we were suppressing so many people. They didn't see it, or rather, they didn't want to see it. And if there is one thing about the British, they like to think they are better than anyone else in the world. That is the sad truth. So, really, it doesn't surprise me in the least that Dickens had that attidue because most of the people of that time did. And I think we modern-day Brits have been conditioned to overlook that. It's certaintly not something that ever comes up when discussing Dickens here. But I think it's something that should be explored in more detail and there is obvious references to the Empire in his novels (the Luckless twins in Edwin Drood for example, and even the convicts in Austrailia in Great Expectations). So yes, I can see where she's coming from with that too, but I think you have to bear in mind with these old writers that they were writing at a time when the mindset was completely different. I remember one of our lecturers once telling us that when you study a novel you can't let your own opinions cloud the way you analyse it. You can't make assumptions based on what you believe. You have to try to keep in mind that the writer thought differently. It's one of the hardest things to do though.

As for TVD...my heart still hurts. I am just mad at the writers really for always making Damon the scapegoat. He can't win. If he behaves bad the others criticise him, now here he was being good, being a hero, and he still got blasted by all around him. I think he should just bite all their damn necks. I would if I was him!
DulceAmor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sayonii

where is Sindhu btw?😭

I know, I miss her so much 😭

I sent her a PM about 2 weeks back, but I guess she hasn't logged on or not had time to reply. I hope she's okay.
DulceAmor thumbnail
Ahh freak, you all have to see the amazingness Rachna has done with her new update. Isn't this the best DE kiss sig you've ever seen??

And she made this for her tumblr:

I am still squealing like a little girl. Remember I told you all how awesome the Vampire Academy books are?? Well Rose is the heroine and Dmitri is her true love. Rachna chose such fab pics to represent them. This is exactly how I imagine them.

You must, must check out the rest of her update. Here's the link:

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1617386&PID=53067542�