Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heerhoney thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi sayo anu happy republic day

sayo my frnd tells it will be shifted to afternoon sloy 50 percent chance fingers crossed and praying wanted to see lovey dovey scenes btw mr and mrs bagpai but i guess now the cvs will hurry up with the remaining plot and finish it off hard luck i guess whatever show i like ends abrubtly as of now enjoying it navya made a beautiful radiant bride did u see it

anu sayo  do watch na bole tum na maine kuch kaha its so sweet
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DulceAmor

Oh man, these are sumptuous. ๐Ÿ˜  Jhanvi's work always makes me wanna cry...it's so flawless. Thanks for including the KaSh avis Sayani ๐Ÿค—   I am gonna drool over their gorgeousness all afternoon now *sighs dreamily*.

And I'm glad you can identify with the tumblr quote too! Makes me feel less insane lol. ๐Ÿ˜†

i know right. they are lovely. and no need to thank me. i might not like the man๐Ÿ˜› but i like SA. she is gorgeous. plus i always appreciate beautiful stuffs. people put in so much effort to make them, no?
there's simply nothing on Indian television right now. every show has become so predictable. i miss Remix and other shows that were first launched on Star One๐Ÿ˜’. hey do you guys watch Life OK shows? 
Edited by Sayonii - 12 years ago
heerhoney thumbnail
too immersed in salman khan to pay notice to the idiotbox ( which surely lives upto its name nowadays๐Ÿ˜‰ ) watching all salmans movies back to back reliving those lovely memories ME, MY YT AND MY GREEN TEA  wonderful combo๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
IF won't let me like any posts grrr.
Anyways, I agree Sayani, there is nothing worth watching. I miss those good old days too. We need more shows like Remix. At least they had a decent storyline (well, most of the time) and the characters were ones you could relate to, not the 1D characters that seem to be prevailant today. I haven't seen anything on Life OK. I haven't even switched the channel on. It's not that I think SO was the most amazing thing on earth, but it did bring me the shows that were special to me, so I kinda feel a bit peeved they did away with it. But I hear good things about Karnvir Bohra's new show. I so loved him as Prem, so sometimes I think I should watch, but the storyline sounds really dark and that makes me hesitate.
DulceAmor thumbnail
Do you know, Heer, I haven't actually ever seen this film. Ppl seem to love it though. Is it good??

I don't mind SK. I like a lot of the films he's been in. He's not a bad actor by any means. He seems to be able to do comedy and action both equally well.
DulceAmor thumbnail
Was missing TVD this week so played about with some old pics and made some sigs. Made one on the Miss Mystic Falls dance ๐Ÿ˜  Not sure if I like how it turned out though.

Was also playing about with colourings (you know, like you see on tumblr). Tell me what you think:

And I made a sig, but it turned out blah

-Raindrops- thumbnail
hey lovely creations Anu. the last DE sig is really beautiful. love the colouring a lot๐Ÿ˜ณ.

-Raindrops- thumbnail
Karnvir's new show is just the only show that stands out from the rest. and i only watch that show on Life OK though not regularly. yes the story's a bit disturbing. the husband enjoys torturing his wife. i am just waiting for the day when the wife will turn around and say enough is enough! but alas, in Indian shows, this will take months to come. but the show is very gripping. you just won't get bored.

i love Blair๐Ÿ˜Ž
Edited by Sayonii - 12 years ago
heerhoney thumbnail
hi anu u must watch hum saath saath hain its a beautiful film i mean if u love mush indian  values and traditions u will love it saif was also very gud in it

Anu u said salman is gud in action and comedy what yaar for me he is the best in romance his big big eyes and that smile remember maine pyar kiyahum aapke hain koun hum dil de chuke sanam ohhh hai so romantic  i am a die hard fan of his ever since mpk days hes like my pehla pyar and so always special i just pra y that he finds his soulmate who really loves him not his fame money  he deserves true love ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ( i think i can go on and on let me stop here )

sayo jab bhi forum main aati hai ek hi toh bol de tna toh banta hai na yaar