Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Sayonii

tell me how's the colouring😛

Wow Sayani, they are stunning Sayani!! They are really bright and clear. The colouring is lovely, especially on the second set. Beautiful work hun! I adore your icons.
DulceAmor thumbnail
I'm glad you think I'm improving Sayani. ðŸ˜³  I get frustrated with my lack of blending skills. It still needs a lot of work. Hopefully I'll get better at it. I really wasn't sure about the colouring on the Sid-Nikki sig, so it's good to know you liked it. It took me ages to get a version of that sig I was happy with. ðŸ˜†

It's not that I don't like the show. I just find it boring sometimes. The last week has been better, but for ages it was dragging and there was way too much comedy. I'm looking forward to the dance because it looks like it should be good. But I dunno, it's never captured me the way other shows have, like Geet or DMG (early days). It's really just a time pass and a way of keeping my Hindi from becoming rusty.
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes i loved your SidNikki sig. 
btw isn't IPK a lot like Geet?
DulceAmor thumbnail

yes i loved your SidNikki sig. 

btw isn't IPK a lot like Geet?

It definitely started out that way, but then they dropped the office track and it became different. Geet was more gripping, for me at least. But the dance was okay...the editing could have been better, but at least there was some hint of a love story blossoming. I was beginning to think they had forgotten all about it.
DulceAmor thumbnail
There is nowhere to dl my shows anymore *sobs*. All the sites have been closed down cause of that stupid SOPA thing in the US. I am seriously cheesed off at the idiot politicians who can target dl from the internet like it was the wrost crime in the world, but can't sort out the debt crisis and unemployment or deal with gun and knife crime.  Edited by DulceAmor - 12 years ago
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DulceAmor

There is nowhere to dl my shows anymore *sobs*. All the sites have been closed down cause of that stupid SOPA thing in the US. I am seriously cheesed off at the idiot politicians who can target dl from the internet like it was the wrost crime in the world, but can't sort out the debt crisis and unemployment or deal with gun and knife crime. 

yes they have shut down Megaupload, and other sites. wonder what will happen next🤔
heerhoney thumbnail
😳ok the sid nikki siggy is gorgeous

sorry guys hate ipk and dek though both the guys barun and udayveer ( dont know his real name ) in particular barun are drop dead gorgeous

at the moment love the mohan nanhi chemistry selfless and pure to the core 😃
DulceAmor thumbnail
Glad you liked the Sid-Nikki sig Heer! 😳

DulceAmor thumbnail

yes they have shut down Megaupload, and other sites. wonder what will happen next🤔

I dread to think. They are trying to pass s'thing similar in Europe now. It took all afternoon for Castle to load on the only site I could watch it on.   It really sucks. The thing is, I will watch it on TV when it comes, but it takes that flippin long. It won't air till next month here and we're behind in all the other shows too. If they put them on the same night or even the same week as in the US then I am sure there would be less need for ppl to upl on the net. We just want to keep up to date with what is happening in the shows we like and not have to wait months to catch up. It's not like we're going out and murdering ppl!
DulceAmor thumbnail
Saw this on tumblr, made me smile:

When your OTP does something beautiful.

Average Person: Aw, that was cute.
Me: OMG. WHAT IS AIR. MY BEAUTIFUL OTP BEING BEAUTIFUL. EVERYTHING IS ____ AND NOTHING HURTS. BRB DYING. MY CREYS, MY BEAUTIFUL CREYS. LEGIT TEARS STREAMING DOWN MY FACE. WHY ARE THEY SO PERFECT? STOP BEING SO BEAUTIFUL. DEAD, I AM DEAD.

I'm the not the only one here who identifies with this, am I?? 😆