Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Anu the TiaRa sig s very pretty. nur your icons are just out of the world. they came out so clear. i am loving both sets of colouring😍

DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww, Sayani, you made my day complimenting my icons. 🤗  I'm totally over the moon that you liked the colouring. I was just fiddling about with the blending modes and it came out by accident. I didn't think I'd be able to duplicate it again, but I managed to get something similar for each one. I made another sig last night, will post it soon, but wanna make a couple more to go with it. If there's any Delena stuff in this week's TVD I might make s'thing on that too. 😳
heerhoney thumbnail
hi  guys u must give a look to na bole tum na maine kuch kaha its nice i like mohans character hes the same guy who played varun in remix and hes the lead in this one trust shrishti to find guys with true hero potential omly wondering where is raj singh arora really like him
DulceAmor thumbnail
Will try to check it out Heer. Was actually looking for some new show to watch. IPKNND gets v boring at times. I thought to start watching DEK cause I know Sindhu and Sayani both watch it. SA does make good shows, that is one thing about her.
DulceAmor thumbnail
My latest attempts at sigs. 2 TiaRa, 1 Sid-Nikki and a random Nina one on the new pic of her. I'll leave it up to you guys to determine if they turned out good or not.

DulceAmor thumbnail
Found this gorgeous creation on tumblr:

Still my fav Delena scene till date 😍  There was something truly magical about it.

And this is the promo poster for the noir episode of Castle:

-Raindrops- thumbnail
Originally posted by: heerhoney

hi  guys u must give a look to na bole tum na maine kuch kaha its nice i like mohans character hes the same guy who played varun in remix and hes the lead in this one trust shrishti to find guys with true hero potential omly wondering where is raj singh arora really like him

Raj is doing movies, i guess😕
-Raindrops- thumbnail
i don't watch DEK regularly. i haven't watched it for over a week. it's a good show. but the story progresses in 1 epi then it moves backwards in the next 2 epis.  so once a week is enough i think😆. plus there's WU to get an idea😳

Anu why don't u like IPK? i see people all over IF melting over the lead couple's hot chemistry😛
Edited by Sayonii - 12 years ago
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Originally posted by: DulceAmor

My latest attempts at sigs. 2 TiaRa, 1 Sid-Nikki and a random Nina one on the new pic of her. I'll leave it up to you guys to determine if they turned out good or not.

the sigs are sooo stunning Anu. you always come up with the best text😳. TiaRa sigs are pretty. i love the colouring on the Sid-nikki and nina sigs. you are getting better with each sig😳
-Raindrops- thumbnail
tell me how's the colouring😛

Edited by Sayonii - 12 years ago