A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged - Page 25

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by DulceAmor

You might have seen them already, Sayani, but these are stills from next's weeks TVD:

Is it me or she looks like Katherine in the 2nd pic??

Anyways, this week's epi is good. Quite dizzying in places...feel like it will take me a few hours to properly absorb all that happened. There was one particular heart-stopping moment that had me watching between my fingers. I have to say, I am slowly losing any sympathy I ever had for Stefan. He was meant to be the 'good' brother, but he makes Damon look like a saint these days. And omg Bonnie is far too judgemental for me. I want to like her, I do, but, urgh...And Klaus was well creepy in this epi. Okay, I know he is generally creepy, but I mean he was really sinister. He gave me chills. Joseph Morgan can act, that is for sure. He needs to win a best villian award.

the pics are so beautiful...i haven't made anything on them for agesπŸ˜’
beautiful creations Anu. love the coloring on the DE sigs and icons. and i love the first TiVa sig more😳
hi sayo and anu are u there
Originally posted by Sayonii

beautiful creations Anu. love the coloring on the DE sigs and icons. and i love the first TiVa sig more😳

Awww I'm so glad you liked them Sayani! 😳  I really liked the colouring on my first icon, but then it totally didn't match the sig so I made the second. Maybe one day I'll be able to follow the same process each time so my sigs and icons turn out matching. πŸ˜† Will you be able to make any creations soon? Or are you too busy? I made some TiaRa stuffs, gonna post them in a sec.
Hey Heer, missed seeing you here. How are you?? What you been up to??
not well anu heavy cold and nothing to do besides work all shows are like sh-- just parvarish and na bole tum na maine kuch kaha nothing else to watch
Ok, so I went icon crazy again and tried something a bit new, though I dunno if you'll be able to tell. I only made one sig. Will try to make more later, but I seem to suck at sigs and be better at icons, that's why I keep making them. πŸ˜†

There are 2 versions of some of the icons cause I played about with the settings on them and I thought to post both cause I liked both versions. πŸ˜›

I think the least said about this the better.

Rachna's ff has me in the mood for Sid-Nikki stuffs, so will try to make something on them soon. 😳
Originally posted by heerhoney

not well anu heavy cold and nothing to do besides work all shows are like sh-- just parvarish and na bole tum na maine kuch kaha nothing else to watch

Oh no, I hope the cold goes away soon. It sucks being ill. Take lots of fluids to chase it away. And here's a get well soon hug from me πŸ€—

I totally agree, all the shows are rubbish right now. None of them can hold my attention. I miss the good old days when I was hooked on about 7 shows all at once. Is KW still doing his cameo??
the cameo is not a cameo anymore its a 2 min sidekick role similar to the servants role in the show he just gets coffee for the female lead or just stands there in 1 frame alongwith 5 others in a tired look😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑i can just go on withis 😑
Originally posted by heerhoney

the cameo is not a cameo anymore its a 2 min sidekick role similar to the servants role in the show he just gets coffee for the female lead or just stands there in 1 frame alongwith 5 others in a tired look😑i can just go on withis 😑

He's so much better than that. I know the guy has to work, but still...I wish he would get himself roles worthy of his talent. I wonder whatever happened to that show where he was meant to be the lead? Well, there's 11 months of the year left, let's hope he gets himself a good role before they are up.