Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged - Page 24

DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
It's np, Heer. Always happy to help.

Damn Sayani, those sigs you made are gorgeous!!!! ๐Ÿ˜  I hate you - you are so freakin' talented. It sounds so silly, but I could actually fall in love with your sigs. Open a shop, pleaseee!

And omg the link you gave...man, those TVD sigs are the best I've seen! Such a treat! I wish I could get as good as that, but I doubt I ever will *sobs*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heerhoney thumbnail
loving the father daughter bonding in humsafar nice to watch๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DulceAmor

It's np, Heer. Always happy to help.

Damn Sayani, those sigs you made are gorgeous!!!! ๐Ÿ˜  I hate you - you are so freakin' talented. It sounds so silly, but I could actually fall in love with your sigs. Open a shop, pleaseee!

And omg the link you gave...man, those TVD sigs are the best I've seen! Such a treat! I wish I could get as good as that, but I doubt I ever will *sobs*

i know right...those sigs are just out of the world๐Ÿ˜.

i ain't that talented Anu. i just observe people's work and try to make something like them...i don't think i have that much creativity to open a shop. plus college is reopening this week. i will be hardly active. so yeah...i am better this way. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
DulceAmor thumbnail
Hey Sushi! ๐Ÿค—  Where you been? Missed seeing you around.

Sayani, you a majorly talented girl. Honestly, your creations are amazing. You are way too modest. Winter break is over so fast na. Will you be totally inactive from now on? ๐Ÿ˜”
DulceAmor thumbnail
Caskett caps from monday's epi. It was funny. I loved how jealous Esposito was of Laney's +1. ๐Ÿ˜†  Hope they get back together, they are too cute together. This was the Caskett scene at Ryan's wedding.

-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i'll try to log in whenever i can. IF addiction...u know hard to resist๐Ÿ˜›
check the TVD creation gall. it's full of stunning creations๐Ÿ˜
heerhoney thumbnail
anu and sayo are u watching any indian shows
DulceAmor thumbnail
Only IPKKND Heer, and then only sporadically. I only watch to keep my Hindi going otherwise I forget it. ๐Ÿ˜†  Tbh none of the shows nowadays appeal to me. ๐Ÿ˜’
DulceAmor thumbnail
You might have seen them already, Sayani, but these are stills from next's weeks TVD:

Is it me or she looks like Katherine in the 2nd pic??

Anyways, this week's epi is good. Quite dizzying in places...feel like it will take me a few hours to properly absorb all that happened. There was one particular heart-stopping moment that had me watching between my fingers. I have to say, I am slowly losing any sympathy I ever had for Stefan. He was meant to be the 'good' brother, but he makes Damon look like a saint these days. And omg Bonnie is far too judgemental for me. I want to like her, I do, but, urgh...And Klaus was well creepy in this epi. Okay, I know he is generally creepy, but I mean he was really sinister. He gave me chills. Joseph Morgan can act, that is for sure. He needs to win a best villian award.
DulceAmor thumbnail
Made some new Delena & Tiva stuff, though to share it with you guys.

Icons on the new pics. They're kinda similar but I actually did different things with them.

I liked this until I uploaded it on imgur. Now I think it's too dark.

Tumblr style Tiva sigs. Can't decide which I like better.

I promise to make some TiaRa stuff soon. ๐Ÿ˜ณ