-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
this sounds funπŸ˜ƒ...wish i knew how to animateπŸ˜’
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

It will be go above their head πŸ˜† it's because we have seen SA's previous shows so we know how much importance does each of her character holds and have the patience of going through it I guess...

Besides I m scared of the forum ...last time I posted the girl gave me such horrendous reply that I couldn't believe I m talking to a human being ...she is like Manyata is strong character because she has royal blood as Uday and Akash is not because he doesn't ...😎 ain't they the best analyst ?? who needs me ??πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
can u give me the link to your post? 
and i agree..all they want to know whether UV is the lead
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Originally posted by: heerhoney

hi long time i havent chatted with u all when do u all come keep missing our convos

did anyone watch don 2 its pretty gud

i saw don2...it's pretty good. ahh Hrithik...he's like a dream in that movie😍
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anu the sigs are beautiful. love the text...and the colouring is just wow😳.
i always knew it's gonna be Stelena at the end. the way Elena says that she'll never give up hope makes u actually believe that it's gonna be SE. but Damon Bonnie...dunno i can't picture them as a couple as of nowπŸ€”πŸ˜†. do u have any idea how many seasons this show's gonna run?
Edited by Sayonii - 12 years ago
heerhoney thumbnail
hi sayo hritick was indeed a surprise package in the movie
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sayani!!!!! OMG OMG OMG Did you see it???!!!!!!!! I. Am. Dead. I don't remember how to breathe. Won't say anymore in case you haven't seen it yet, but OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! ☺️😍  My OTPs want me dead. I got such an amazing, breathtaking Tiva scene in NCIS and then TVD...and to crown it all I got my books today. All I need is Karen to finally get Shadowland up on her website and I will actually be in 7th heaven. 😍
spiritcrimson thumbnail
Guys, I've started a new Tia/Ranveer fanfic. This song Broken was the reason for the title. And if any of you have seen my Sid Nikki vm, this is a manifestation from that VM. I'd love it if you guys could read it :D 

heerhoney thumbnail
hi anu i am all alone when i come here
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sayonii

Anu the sigs are beautiful. love the text...and the colouring is just wow😳.

i always knew it's gonna be Stelena at the end. the way Elena says that she'll never give up hope makes u actually believe that it's gonna be SE. but Damon Bonnie...dunno i can't picture them as a couple as of nowπŸ€”πŸ˜†. do u have any idea how many seasons this show's gonna run?

Glad you liked them hun. 😳  The pics were a dream to work with.
Well, Bamon in the books never did it for me. It's maybe just me, but Delena in the books are just...I don't even know how to sum them up. They have so much depth to their story. I didn't feel that with Bamon. As far as the show goes, well, again, it's just my POV, but Bonnie is my least fav character, so...But yeah, it will be Stelena. And my heart will break. But Delena will always be soulmates in my eyes. She's the one girl who really gets him, who looks at him and doesn't see the monster, the killer. She knows there's love and goodness in him and she makes him want to be more human when no one else can. She saved him from a dark place and in turn he saves her, over and over again, even when she doesn't realise it.

Btw, omg I loveee your Charming-Snow sig. It's sooo pretty!!!! 😳  I watched all the epis of OUAT so far and I really enjoyed it. I'm so glad you recommended it to me. You sure do have good taste in books and TV.
DulceAmor thumbnail
Hey Heer, kaise ho?? πŸ€—

Rachna, will rush over and read your ff right away. I loved your poem so I'm really excited to read this. Plus, that song is just too awesome for words. 😳