Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Awww Sayani ...why r u going

nah I m watching supernatural ...I just switch on to the show during breaks and read the updates and check on the scenes that I want to watch ...I can't stand Moniya's attitude ๐Ÿคข
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
But more than that I can't stand DEK fans ...their constant annoying howling and crying over their fav couple not happening ...it's like nobody is interested in a show ...all they care about is a couple ...

I just wonder what would it be like if Remix came in today's time ...there used to be just two to three couple scenes in one whole week and that too for a minute or so ...OMG blasphemy ...they would have hanged themselves I guess ...๐Ÿ˜†
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
u r watching SPN? so are u liking Dean? i was never into those horror stuffs...i get nightmares at night๐Ÿ˜’. sometimes tvd gets too much for me...when Stephen acts like a cruel ripper with blood all over his face...ewww๐Ÿคข.
 and yes u r absolutely right about dek. i mean the show has just started and people out there behave like the show is already nearing its end...
no wonder SA is annoyed. but i have to say Akash Moniya scenes are boring with a capital B... and Moniya is just too irritating... me too first reads the update and then catch up with it on YT... 

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Yeah I m in love with Dean ๐Ÿ˜

lolzzz I so can't stick to the gud guys now can I ๐Ÿ˜† supernatural isn't very scary most of the times it's just like those cop and rogue stories that we see in other shows so it's ok 

Akash and Moniya are boring but there is a reason for them to show them right ...How will Uday ever learn the importance of Moniya if she is not snatched away from him by some guy who he doesn't even consider as a competitor ...this guy believes that a girl cannot ask for anything more than luxuries in her life ...he fails to understand what love means and how badly it matters to people ...how will he love her then if he doesn't know the worth of it ??? he has a long way to go ...as gud as a year as per my opinion to fall in love with her ...it takes time to develope feelings unlike the star one shows we saw in the past right and thats what SA is doing taking it slowly ...as much as I find it boring ...I still find it logical enough to approve of it ...

but oh well who can argue with the fanatics ๐Ÿ˜† Star one has ruined the youth completely ... thats why I stay away from the forum now ...I agree yaar poor SA...I hope she doesn't quit twitter ...sometimes remix fans send her tweets about remix and all ...so I don't want that to stop ...it will make me sad๐Ÿค”
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

@shrishtiaryashrishti arya
@niimiira thank you doll! Can you believe people were against casting Ashish for Uday??!! It was a Hugh battle but finally I prevailed :D

๐Ÿ˜ฒ SA is a casting genius โ˜บ๏ธ
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Sindhu u explained it perfectly...why don't u make a post in that forum stating the above facts?
-Raindrops- thumbnail
but Moniya's character suffers from inconsistencies... one day she behaves like a determined dignified girl and the next day there's this dramatic change in her every action๐Ÿ˜•
-Raindrops- thumbnail

Edited by Sayonii - 12 years ago
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sindhu, Sayani, you both are ol??? Am I dreaming?? *hugs* to you both! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Thanks for your opinions on the DE sigs. I'm glad you liked the colouring on the 2nd one Sindhu. It took me ages to get s'thing I was satisfied with. Only 1 more day till new TVD!   I wasn't expecting any of the shows to return till next week, but NCIS is back too. So when I disappear it's because I've finished dl it. ๐Ÿ˜†
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Found this beauty on tumblr:

The day I can make sigs like this I will be happy. ๐Ÿ˜