Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

-Raindrops- thumbnail

-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anu i finished watching the last two epis... they are the best epis in S3 so far. specially loved Rebekah's story...Poor Rebekah😭. i wonder what's gonna happen next now that Michael's dead and Stefan's seeking revenge against Klaus. for the first time i really did like Katherine... i heard there's high possibility of DE this season? just can't wait😛
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happy New Year everyone!!!! 🤗

I went to bed like 30 mins after midnight - I'm like an old lady already lolz! 😆  Did you all have a good time? And do any of you have any new year's resolutions? Mine is to be more confident and to face things head on.
DulceAmor thumbnail
Oh man, Sayani, those tumblr sigs are gorgeous! Love the LK one. That film is one of my all time favs.

Yayyy you finished the first half of S3!    I totally loved those last 2 epis as well. And I'm glad you felt sorry for Rebekah too. I honestly never thought I would like her, but my heart ached for her. I got such a shock when Elena daggered her, though I guess I should have seen it coming. I am hoping that Elijah will be un-daggered now. I so wanna see him come back. And omg, when Michael was killed I was like - huh? I didn't expect that so soon. I have a feeling things are gonna get way more dangerous for them all now. Klaus will stop at nothing to get his family back. And I so hope that there is more DE. Did you see the new pics from 3x10? The sig I made doesn't show them so clear, but omg, the way she's placing her hand on his chest...*swoons* 😍
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Originally posted by: DulceAmor

Oh man, Sayani, those tumblr sigs are gorgeous! Love the LK one. That film is one of my all time favs.

Yayyy you finished the first half of S3!    I totally loved those last 2 epis as well. And I'm glad you felt sorry for Rebekah too. I honestly never thought I would like her, but my heart ached for her. I got such a shock when Elena daggered her, though I guess I should have seen it coming. I am hoping that Elijah will be un-daggered now. I so wanna see him come back. And omg, when Michael was killed I was like - huh? I didn't expect that so soon. I have a feeling things are gonna get way more dangerous for them all now. Klaus will stop at nothing to get his family back. And I so hope that there is more DE. Did you see the new pics from 3x10? The sig I made doesn't show them so clear, but omg, the way she's placing her hand on his chest...*swoons* 😍

i guess Elena had to dagger Rebekah since she herself said that her family couldn't be trusted. plus Elena already trusted Elijah and he betrayed them. yes i was really sad when Rebekah got to know that Klaus killed her mother. and i loved how Elena described her at the end that she's still a girl and she loves recklessly though it consumes her😭😭.
no, i didn't see your sig. cause most of the time my sig option is off as it takes an eternity to load pages😆. okay lemme me😳
Edited by Sayonii - 12 years ago
-Raindrops- thumbnail
okay the sig is really beautiful...just can't wait to watch the scene☺️😍
DulceAmor thumbnail
I can't wait either. I'm counting down the days till new TVD. It feels like an eternity that it's been on hiatus. It's my fav show right now. I loved that quote of Elena's too, and as a lot of ppl pointed out, it kinda sums her up too. I think in the end she realised that her and Rebekah are not all that different deep down inside.