Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Heer 🤗    Missed you hun. Glad you had a good time on your vacation. Hope you feel nice and rested and relaxed now.

I've only seen IPKKND lately, and I'm behind in it too cause of xmas and the dragging storyline. I'm honestly not enjoying any indian serials right now. 😔  None of them can hold my attention sadly. How is KW doing in that sony show? Is his role good?
DulceAmor thumbnail
Took some time y'day to play with PS. Made some icons and a couple of sigs.

This one ^^^ was inspired by the Bloodlines avi you posted y'day Sayani. Unfortunately it turned out a lot like Aish and Ragz's style, so I guess I have to credit them. It wasn't intentional, it's just how it came out. 😔

I'm sharing this even though I don't like it and you guys don't like ksg, because I want to know why I can't make KaSh sigs for my life. They always turn out yucky. 😭 
heerhoney thumbnail
anu kw is barely for 7 mins in the show his character is irritating i dont like it he is wasting his time doing third grade roleswill he stick to leads plzzz
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anu those sparkly pics are very easy to make. i can tell you the process if u wanna know😳. and i really wonder how do they make those beautiful stuffs. they are so rich in creativity that you really wonder what they are gonna come up with next😍. plus having, gorgeous people like Ian as your subject really helps, i guess😆.

those icons and sigs are beautiful Anu. love the soft colouring of the icons. the sigs are great too. i am so gonna use the DE one😳. love the TR and Kash sigs too. great blending and colouring! it's really good, Anu.

today i will try to finish watching TVD. saw ghost world last night. didn't like the epi much though. hope the last two epis will be good😳.
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Hey Heer🤗
i missed u. so how was your vacation?
i know right. i watch KTLK . no doubt, his character is adorable but he has nothing much to do in the show. plus frankly i don't like the show. it's pretty messed up. the lead couple don't share a single frame and acting is not up to the mark. 
hope his new show starts soon😳.
-Raindrops- thumbnail
so what are your new year plans guys?
i will try to come in the evening, today😳. 
it's, already 31st here. so, wishing u all a very happy 2012! may all your dreams and wishes come true. here's to another year of chatting, drooling and gossiping together😳🤗

DulceAmor thumbnail
Awww, am glad you liked them Sayani. I was quite happy with my icons this time. They are all thanks to those wonderful tutorials you gave me the link for. I wish I could use these textures on sigs too, cause I love the softness they give to the icons. Wow, that's great if you can teach me how to make the sparkly pics, cause I would love to know! 😳

Oh, Ghost World...it was the only epi I didn't enjoy 100%. I remember TV fanatic gave it like 2 stars or s'thing lol. Too many ghosts for my liking. I hated that Anna had to go too *sobs*. But the necklace didn't get destroyed, which makes me think we might get more ghost drama later. The last 2 epis are indeed good. The final one is awesome. You'll be knocked over by all the twists in it.

I made a new sig on the DE pics from 3x10. It's in my dabba. It kinda clashes with my KaSh and Tiva sigs, but oh well. I will make a different one on a diff scene if I get time, but I kinda wanted a new year theme going on and seen as though this will be the 1st epi of 2012 that's why I made it. I dunno how well it came out, and again, I have a feeling it looks too like aish's sigs or sano's. The texturing is pretty similar, I guess.
DulceAmor thumbnail
Heer, that sucks that he's only there for a few mins. Why does he keep playing these second lead characters? He is better than that. His new show is still happening right? Wasn't it meant to start in Jan?
DulceAmor thumbnail
It must be getting close to midnight where you guys are, so let me wish you all a Happy New Year!!!!! 🤗

Hope that 2012 is a brilliant year for us all. Hope we all find success, happiness, and manage to fulfil at least some of the goals that we set for ourselves. And like Sayani said, here's to more chatting and drooling, and having fun! Love you all and I'll always remember 2011 because of all the chats we had here at the CC and all the craziness we got up to! 😆
Edited by DulceAmor - 12 years ago
heerhoney thumbnail
wishing u all a very brilliant and prosperous 2012

anu its not confirmed kws new show just pray its not scrapped😕