Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Season 3 is so addictive isn't it? I am so impatient for it to come back. Actually, out of all the shows I watch, it's the only one I have missed during the hiatus. πŸ˜†  I think they have really stepped up their game this season. I hope the second half lives up to the first. I know, all the Delena moments are just a dream. I always have this big goofy smile on my face while watching them. Can they get any more perfect?? πŸ˜  Snap, I love all the Klaus-Stefan stuff. I never expected to like Klaus, but try as I might to hate him, I just can't. He's such an awesome character. I didn't like Rebekah at first, I have to admit. But the last few episodes I started to feel sorry for her and then when you see what happens...well, I feel bad for her even more now. And OMG, same here!!! I hate Vicki! I couldn't stand her the first time around. I was like, why did you have to bring her back? πŸ˜†  
DulceAmor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sayonii

i hope you are fine now, Anu. and how's your cat? you know i love cats😳. in fact i love all animals. they are so cute. but that doesn't mean i love reptiles and insectsπŸ€”.
btw, what did u buy your cat this Christmas?

It's less painful now. I have been putting a heat rub oinment on it. That seems to be helping. I just wish I knew how I pulled the muscle in the first place. We managed to get the cat to the vet this morning. The vet gave her two injections, which should help put the infection away. She's been sleeping it off since she came home. She's definitely more settled now, so hopefully she'll feel better soon.

Cats are my fav animal. 😳  I love the fact they are so arrogant and independent, but at the same time they are such babies. Mine can be such a softie when she wants you to pet her. I don't trust people who say they don't like animals. How can you resist a cute puppy or kitten??

Hehe, we got her two tubs of cat treats and a new water bowl with fish on it. πŸ˜† 
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
beautiful! she looks more like Katherine to meπŸ˜› Edited by Sayonii - 12 years ago
-Raindrops- thumbnail
take care Anu... hope u will be fine before 1st.

where are Sindhu and Heer? it's like only you and me come here and our timings hardly matchπŸ˜†
Edited by Sayonii - 12 years ago
-Raindrops- thumbnail
btw have u seen this?😳

-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anu i learnt to make sparkly pics. YayyyπŸ˜†

DulceAmor thumbnail
I know, where are they??? Missing them both so much. πŸ˜­  I hope they're both okay. I hate the time difference. I only get ol in my afternoon, which is your night, and my night is your v early morning. If only all the world was at the same time, it would make chatting so much simpler.
DulceAmor thumbnail

btw have u seen this?😳

I saw it for the first time today in the sig shops...somebody had it in their siggy box. It's beautiful. I love these clever animated sigs. They make them look like a work of art and they are so flowing and seemless. This was one of my fav epis btw. 😍
DulceAmor thumbnail

Anu i learnt to make sparkly pics. YayyyπŸ˜†

Oh wowww!!!!! It looks amazing!!!!! Congrats!!!! πŸ₯³    

Right, that's it, I'm opening a fan club for you btw. I love your creations that much. 😳
heerhoney thumbnail
hi sayo sindhu anu mujhe kisine miss kyaπŸ˜‰ hi had been on a vacation enjoyed myself a lot in delhis freezing weather

anu hows life watching anything of late happy new year darling

sayo are u watching rohan its irritating for me trust me may the new year fulfil all ur wishes dear

sindhu where are u happy new year
πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³