A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
hahaha will watch it in a while ...putting it on load now :)
Originally posted by DulceAmor

What??!! Which idiotic person made this comparison?? They are nothing like each other from what I can see. And why must every guy on TV be compared to KSG? It's like some unwritten rule. It's so stupid.

I know I wanted to dip ashish in the river ganga and purify him when I heard it ...it was ...I feel everyone has their own identity and it shouldn't be compared...he is nuthn like ksg ...it was said in sbb by the commentator ...they had a whole segment on that comparison ...arghhh
I swear animals seem even cuter at xmas. I went xmas shopping y'day in Edinburgh and there were actual reindeer in Princes Street. They had them in this little pen and people could go and feed them hay. They are so cute when you see them for real. 
dexter finale was uhmmm...well deb saw dexter killing that bad guy and the screen freezed on dexter's horrified face...I m scared 
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

I know I wanted to dip ashish in the river ganga and purify him when I heard it ...it was ...I feel everyone has their own identity and it shouldn't be compared...he is nuthn like ksg ...it was said in sbb by the commentator ...they had a whole segment on that comparison ...arghhh

It's even worse when these news channels do it. SBS is really bad for comparing actors too. I mean, you kind of expect it with some fans n all, but these shows should try to remain unbiased. It's not their place to be doing comparisons n all. And yes, I think you said it right - everyone has their own identity and should be taken on their own merit. Where does KSG even come into it? He's not a part of the show. I don't even think you could argue that Armaan and Uday are even similar characters. See it's things like this that make me like ksg less. I know it's not his fault but really, why is everyone so obsessed with him?? He's just an actor, same as all the others.
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

dexter finale was uhmmm...well deb saw dexter killing that bad guy and the screen freezed on dexter's horrified face...I m scared 

WHAT???!!!!! 😲

Excuse my caps, but OMG!!!! You said you had a feeling she would find out...but still, this is a huge!!! God, how will she react? Ahhh, tell me they are not going to make everyone wait for ages till the new season to find out.
I know ...just because Uday has a gud muscular body and he wears tattoos he gets compared to ksg ...what rubbish man ...they even showed their pictures to compare and I m like how lame u guys are but in between we had that ashish priyal conversation where she calls him hot and he calls her cute ...hahaha he adores her...actually normal she is just a kid in her teen years any which ways ...
Originally posted by DulceAmor

WHAT???!!!!! 😲

Excuse my caps, but OMG!!!! You said you had a feeling she would find out...but still, this is a huge!!! God, how will she react? Ahhh, tell me they are not going to make everyone wait for ages till the new season to find out.

I know I was in shock for whole day ...how could they do this ...it's like calling for the end 

sobsss ...she saw him plunge the knife into travis's heart and he saw her and he was like oh God and I m like great ...and the worse part she has realised that she is in love with dexter makes it all the more complicated ...the next season is obviously next september...I m gonna die 
OMG she realised she's in love with him??? Oh nooo...gahhh, they are really toying with our heartstrings aren't they??? Poor Dexter...it's his worst nightmare come true. God, the next season will be something...I guess we'll have to watch through our fingers or biting our nails with all the tension. 
I m so tensed what if she arrests him and he spends the entire season in jailll ...aaahhh I will die ...they only have two more seasons to go ...sobsss ...why did deb had to see this ...why is she in love with him ...she said I love you to him and for the first time replied by saying I love you ...and not something like me too ...so she was all happy and hugged him ...and they were hugging for a longgg time and I m like arghhh is this for real ...look at the irony of it ...they are divorced and they are romancing ðŸ¤£