A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Muchas graciasfor liking the icons girls. ๐Ÿ˜ณ  I followed one of the tutorials at the live journal site, but I did a few of the steps a little differently (I used a diff colour). Overall I'm quite happy with how they turned out. I think I'm better at icons than sigs lol. ๐Ÿ˜†

Made these:

agar bhagwan ne ek zindagi di hai toh kuch karne se dobaar kyun sochna loved this dialogue๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by DulceAmor

Muchas graciasfor liking the icons girls. ๐Ÿ˜ณ  I followed one of the tutorials at the live journal site, but I did a few of the steps a little differently (I used a diff colour). Overall I'm quite happy with how they turned out. I think I'm better at icons than sigs lol. ๐Ÿ˜†

Made these:

they are really very pretty. love the colouring so much. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
i know right. the frog is really cute๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Sindhu your sig:

hope u likey๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by DulceAmor

Awww dw Rachna, it will pass. Yeah, exactly, it's the PS version of writer's block lol. But I know, it gets addictive, esp when you enjoy doing s'thing. It breaks your heart went it won't flow right. Who inspires you the most? Try making s'thing on them and it might help.

Well, I'm most inspired by Harry Potter, (Ron and Hermione, to be precise). But see the thing is, ever since I've joined Tumblr and seen the graphics people post there, i feel like whatever I make is inferior compared to that. I tried making some Tumblr style siggies, but I just couldn't. And plus I've run out of textures, so that adds. It's so frustrating! 
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

NAUTANKI  NAUTANKI  NAUTANKI 

Oye chup kar! Tu Nautanki!
Thanks Sayani! ๐Ÿค—   I've been experimenting with several of the tutorials at that site, but I think the lighter colouring is my fav.  I made these with a different tutorial, it was for a brighter colour, but I can't decide if I like it or not.

The 2nd and 3rd icons are on the lighter colouring. Rest are from the darker colouring tutorial. As are these:

Originally posted by bells_10

Sindhu your sig:

hope u likey๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

*Faints*

Sayani, this is so beautiful!!!! The colouring brings out the best in the pics and the texture is wowww!!! I love the fact you used the lyrics from 'All I Need' for it. What better choice of text? The song makes this scene and the lyrics make this sig. ๐Ÿ˜
It's one of my fav DE moments too. โ˜บ๏ธ
Originally posted by utfracks

Well, I'm most inspired by Harry Potter, (Ron and Hermione, to be precise). But see the thing is, ever since I've joined Tumblr and seen the graphics people post there, i feel like whatever I make is inferior compared to that. I tried making some Tumblr style siggies, but I just couldn't. And plus I've run out of textures, so that adds. It's so frustrating! 

You're on tumblr?! PM me your tumblblog, I'll add it to my favs. ๐Ÿ˜ณ  Some of the creations on tumblr are wowww, but hun, believe me, you are every bit as talented as they are. We love your work. The textures thing is annoying, but maybe some of the other siggy makers know where to get good textures?