Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
haan Sayani I have the link  thanks will try something out 

yayy now u know who is Manveer...though I have doubt they are a couple ...SA compared him to Ranveer and I was like huh ?? and then I saw yesterday's epi and there he was addressing one guy as Banna ...and I m like copy cat ...but as much as I love Ranveer I have to say he pronounced Banna in far more better than what Karan used to say ...gadha kahinka ek ' n ' kha gaya woh ...but anyways that became a style then ๐Ÿ˜ ...but actually the word is banna .. haan back to the main point so he is more or less like Ranveer ...just that he is much much more evil than Ranveer was...and might just turn into a negative character ...and and and I m in love with this guy ๐Ÿ˜
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: bells_10

so what will be the text on the sig? do u want me to use any specific DE pic?

You are asking the wrong person for text my dear ...and about pics u will have a better idea than me about DE pics :p 
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

You are asking the wrong person for text my dear ...and about pics u will have a better idea than me about DE pics :p 

no actually i was asking whether i have to her name๐Ÿ˜›
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Nah no name ...last time I put the name I gave her late and she was like I will wear it on my next birthday ...sob I will play safe this time
-Raindrops- thumbnail

haan Sayani I have the link  thanks will try something out 

yayy now u know who is Manveer...though I have doubt they are a couple ...SA compared him to Ranveer and I was like huh ?? and then I saw yesterday's epi and there he was addressing one guy as Banna ...and I m like copy cat ...but as much as I love Ranveer I have to say he pronounced Banna in far more better than what Karan used to say ...gadha kahinka ek ' n ' kha gaya woh ...but anyways that became a style then ๐Ÿ˜ ...but actually the word is banna .. haan back to the main point so he is more or less like Ranveer ...just that he is much much more evil than Ranveer was...and might just turn into a negative character ...and and and I m in love with this guy ๐Ÿ˜

i watched one and a half epi today. but they were mostly showing Akash. hehe people have already started spamming on SA's twitter timeline wanting ManVeer together๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†. some people will never change i guess๐Ÿ˜†. 
Banna always reminds me Ranveer๐Ÿ˜’. oh so UV is more or less like Ranveer? so that's why people are going crazy over UV๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Raindrops- thumbnail
so the story is slightly inspired from Princess Diaries?
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Yeah i think SA too is in love with Ranveer's character ๐Ÿ˜†...imagine how poerful Uday's character is that people are rooting for a negative character ...

OMG i myself might go and give my piece of mind to SA ...I mean she has the best freaking story in her hand...how on earth can she even think aboutruining it by playing with Akash ...that guy freaking dissappears in the crowd ...what kind of a lead will he be ...and no it's not the actor but the character ...it has no dimension no personality no strength nuthn...he is just such a dheela character ...god knows who wrote it and who approved such a thing ...the actor is gud but well his luck is bad I suppose ...Uday just eats up the show all by himself ...

I love that little connection of Ranveer and Uday ...especially the whole cultural background and that greyness in him ...makes me wanna dore him ๐Ÿ˜
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: bells_10

so the story is slightly inspired from Princess Diaries?

It maybe ...SA is denying it though ...but if it is ...I want them to go with second part of PD ...that where the princess chooses the evil prince turned gud ๐Ÿ˜ I mean I m bored of princess and pauper story ...need a twist ...let it be princess and prince story this time ...
-Raindrops- thumbnail

Yeah i think SA too is in love with Ranveer's character ๐Ÿ˜†...imagine how poerful Uday's character is that people are rooting for a negative character ...

OMG i myself might go and give my piece of mind to SA ...I mean she has the best freaking story in her hand...how on earth can she even think aboutruining it by playing with Akash ...that guy freaking dissappears in the crowd ...what kind of a lead will he be ...and no it's not the actor but the character ...it has no dimension no personality no strength nuthn...he is just such a dheela character ...god knows who wrote it and who approved such a thing ...the actor is gud but well his luck is bad I suppose ...Uday just eats up the show all by himself ...

I love that little connection of Ranveer and Uday ...especially the whole cultural background and that greyness in him ...makes me wanna dore him ๐Ÿ˜

i think Akash is really plain. he is this goody goody guy. while as u said, the grey shades in Uday make him more appealing and enigmatic. SA's saying both are leads. she's comparing them with Ranveer and Yuvi. but Yuvi was so much fun๐Ÿ˜•
-Raindrops- thumbnail
made some Tangled icons. except two all turned out blahhh๐Ÿ˜ณ